Just some feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some feedback

Love the game so far as I have since I started playing the original city island.

A couple things I have noticed:

The payout for making goods for folks doesn't seem to be very high. Time to make items takes a bit and the reward is not very plentiful. IE- 3 tables for 8 coins.

It would be awesome if a check mark or something above the resident you are making items for would appear when all the goods are ready to send out.

Will there be an ability to trade goods or purchase items from other players via the market?

Think that is all I can think of right now. Great job!!!

Bob

Originally posted by Bob Case View Post
    Love the game so far as I have since I started playing the original city island.
    Great, thanks!

The payout for making goods for folks doesn't seem to be very high. Time to make items takes a bit and the reward is not very plentiful. IE- 3 tables for 8 coins.
    Thanks, we'll further tune that!

It would be awesome if a check mark or something above the resident you are making items for would appear when all the goods are ready to send out.
    Thanks for the idea. That is quite difficult, since a certain product can be used for a lot things, so we can't be really sure where you are making goods for (e.g. for selling on the market place, for use of creating a new good and so on. Any suggestions how to deal with this?

Will there be an ability to trade goods or purchase items from other players via the market?
    Great idea. We are planning trading goods with other players, and I agree that the market place would be an excellent place for that!

Think that is all I can think of right now. Great job!!!

Bob
    Thanks a lot for your support Bob! And thanks in advance for your 5 star rating in the store!

Comment

Working...
    X