Expansions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansions

I started playing this afternoon. Seems pretty good, but tutorial was very short and not fluid, I got ahead of the tutorial.

How do you get items like shovels for expansions? Is it only with gems? If so I am done. Way to expensive and I can't afford to buy.

Also I can't seem to build roads, at least I think that is what the item next to the store is. I can't do anything so not sure.

Added note, I am about halfway to level 10. I have 3 citizen requests and 2 of them include items I can't do until I get to level 10. Didn't the description of the game say completing these requests make citizens happy? Hopefully timeliness isn't part of that equation. Still don't get why games jump ahead. Don't allow items to be required/requested for levels above the level the player is on!

Comment

Originally posted by Dscvrfam View Post
      I started playing this afternoon. Seems pretty good, but tutorial was very short and not fluid, I got ahead of the tutorial.
      Hello, thanks for playing and taking the time to write down a few of your thoughts! The tutorial is intended to be fairly flexible - most players follow it but others want to proceed a little quicker.

How do you get items like shovels for expansions? Is it only with gems? If so I am done. Way to expensive and I can't afford to buy.
      As you probably found out already: you can get Construction Goods such as Shovels through your Distribution Center garages. Simply complete requests at those buildings, and you will be rewarded with such a good. Hope that helps!

Also I can't seem to build roads, at least I think that is what the item next to the store is. I can't do anything so not sure.
      Yes, that button activates road building mode. Simply select the type of road you would like to create, and tap on the ground where you want to place it. Note that at this point in time, you'll have to tap on all desired squares manually. We're working on an improvement of the interface that will allow you to drag on the ground to lay down roads a little easier.

Added note, I am about halfway to level 10. I have 3 citizen requests and 2 of them include items I can't do until I get to level 10. Didn't the description of the game say completing these requests make citizens happy? Hopefully timeliness isn't part of that equation. Still don't get why games jump ahead. Don't allow items to be required/requested for levels above the level the player is on!
      These orders are almost within your reach! Simply see how you can expand your city and gain xp from other sources, for example by creating the various types of buildings. You'll level up in no time, and then you'll be able to complete those orders.

Thanks again for all your feedback, and enjoy the game!

Dylan
      Producer, Townville

Comment

Working...
      X