lost all my progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost all my progress

I have been playing for few days and reached around level 30. I play several times a day my friendcode is T-3190d. I just opened townville like always and I lost all my progress. It started me back at beginning. I tried closing and reopening several times and it is still the same. Is there anyway to recover my progress or does anyone know what might have caused this?

Hello John,

I'm very sorry to hear that. Did you do anything special when you opened up the game that time? Maybe you ran out of memory / diskspace on your device? When you say 'It started me back at the beginning', do you mean you started at level 1 and were shown the tutorial again?

Please provide us with as many information as possible so that we may examine your situation. Thank you!

Dylan
    Producer, Townville

Comment

Thank you for your response. There was nothing different I did logging into the game. I had been playing for a few days and logging in several times a day. My phone has over 7 gigs of unused memory. Yes it started from the very beginning with the tutorials. I play another game on my phone Jurassic world and that has remained the same. I don't anything different on my phone, everything functions the same. I was around level 30 when it reset. My friend code is T-3190d. I tried resetting my phone and made several attempts every few hours to log back in, but it was still the very beginning with the tutorials.
      Thanks for your time

Comment

John, I'm very sorry to hear that. We'll have to look into the matter. As a matter of fact, we are working on a feature that will save your city to the cloud, ensuring you will not lose it in case of resets or moving to a new device.

If anything comes out of our research, I'll let you know.

Comment

okay thank you

Comment

Working...
          X