X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expansion

How do I a expand my land?

Hi Nicira ,

The process of land expansion is different compared to other games. In order to make the desired land area usable, a player needs to first buy it and then unlock it with an item generated from the 'Garage', such as shower, wheelbarrows, rakes, etc.

While unlocking an island, if you are not having the required item to unlock it and don't want the hassle to go through the garage to acquire the items, you can spend some gems and unlock the land area instantly.

For more queries, we request you to contact our Support team. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link;
    android-townville@sparklingsociety.net
    or
    ios-townville@sparklingsociety.net.

Comment

• KatDoro
      KatDoro commented
      Editing a comment
      How do I buy the land to expand? There is nothing on the available land that says if I would like to buy it.

How do I buy the land to expand? There is nothing on the available land that says if I would like to buy it.

Comment

Hello KatDoro ,

It seems that you are unable to expand the land. We request you to zoom in more to the desired land you want to purchase and check if it works. Please note that the surrounding land should be unlocked in order to purchase an island.

If you are still unable to expand the land or the above mentioned is not the issue you are facing, we request you to contact our support team along with a supporting screenshot so that they can assist you in the best way possible. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link; https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts.
      Last edited by SparklingSupport; 17th May 2018, 13:39.

Comment

• KatDoro
        KatDoro commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok great got it. I did a big zoom in and I can see it now. Many Thanks
    Working...
    X