No option for more land?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No option for more land?

Tropic town .I'm on level 78 and there is no option to purchase new land even though my current land is completely full .I have checked my power, happiness, and employees to houses ratio and all is fine. Why don't I have the option to buy more land? What am I missing?

Hi ppf ,

Currently, in the game Tropic Town, there is a limited land expansion available with only one island. If you have expanded to all the lands then we are sorry to inform you that there is no more land expansion available.

We have considered it as a feedback to add more land expansions in the game. We have forwarded it to our product team and they will surely think about this for a future update.

If you are unable to purchase/expand to any land in the game, then we request you to contact our support team along with a supporting screenshot of what it is and more details. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link; android-tropictown@sparklingsociety.net or ios-tropictown@sparklingsociety.net

Comment

Working...
    X