Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are having problems with videos not playing PLEASE READ!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are having problems with videos not playing PLEASE READ!!

If you aren't seeing videos then you have to wait for the icon to show up on the left side of the screen with gold and film, click on that. Once you click on that gold and film icon tv screens will begin to show up on the banks, theaters, and construction trailers and will continue until you click the icon on the left of the screen with the gold and film....this will make the videos stop. SO, if you want to earn double $$ and speed time along with having extra crane then do not click the gold and film icon on the left of the screen EVER! Clicking this icon on the left of the screen will make the videos stop popping up to play. I've tested this theory for two weeks and without fail if tv screens are available on the banks, theaters and construction trailer and you click the icon on the left of the screen it will take away the ability to watch the videos. When the icon pops up on the left of the screen and you do not click it the tv's will still pop up on the banks, theaters and construction trailers forever!

So if I did, my windows Pc had an unexpected restart just after, I haven't seen ads for 2 days, start to be really frustrating. It's not Sparklings fault, and know it's not much the can do. But its so frustrating for me.

Comment

• kenlyrobert1@gmail.com
      Editing a comment
      That sure didn't work for me. It didn't change a thing. Damn game! I'm just going to uninstall it.

Hi NataSagova ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at
    android-tropicalparadise@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    iOS-tropicalparadise@sparklingsociety.net, so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Comment

I have but Windows-tropa@sparklingsociety.net It was my Windows, but I had to clean disk reinstall windows, cause after 2 days it couldn't find some of my Hardwares.
      I got Good support, even if it wasn't much they could help me with, at that point I started a new game again on my third game at this point. It seems to be a windows issue, sometimes it just decide to mess with my settings, think my windows has its own mind time to time. Suspect issue is my Hard Disk, cause I have installed fresh windows and cleaned disk 5 times this year. Anyway I'm satisfied with the support and god a little gift with Gold and cash because I bought that and lost it aswell. But it wasn't your problem it was in my own system, so think it was so sweet to give me something for my lost and I appreciate it a lot. But I did, point out that I hope for a registration in game, so no matter on what device you play on, or if your PC Crash and you buy a new, that you dont need to start over in the game.

Comment

Bonjour,

J'ai le même problème, il n'y a plus d'icone de videos (télés) et je n'ai même plus le petit film avec les lingots. C'eset dommage le jeu perd de son intérêt. Si quelqu'un à une solution
        je suis preneuse.

Merci à tous

Comment

Hello +Nat974 ,

We would like to inform you that, the option to view ads is dependent on the ads service provider for the region.

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts/, so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Comment

Working...
          X