Earning gold, speed ups, 2x earnings etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earning gold, speed ups, 2x earnings etc

Just wondering how often the icons pop up for watching videos to earn speed tokens and gold. Is it randomly done? The three icons on the far left tell me to watch videos at the cinema, etc, but the cinema does nothing but pop cash out for me to collect.

Hi Selina ,

We would like to inform you that, the option to view ads and earn free gold is dependent on the ads service provider for the region.

Once those videos will be available or provided by the ads service provider, you will get the option in the game to earn free in-game currencies using those videos. We would recommend you to play the game keeping an active internet connection as you require internet in order to receive videos in the game

In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link;
    android-tropicalparadise@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    ios-tropicalparadise@sparklingsociety.net

Comment

I have been playing this game for four days (and I have been playing and staying in the game for **hours** at a time. The first day I built the bank and a about two videos showed up that day (***mind you I spent hours playing the game***). The second day I built the cinema and the construction building and also spent hours playing and only about six ads popped up that day. Day three I spent most of the day playing the game and between 8pm and 8:30pm I got to view four videos. Day four and I have been playing the game for almost eight hours and nothing!!!! No videos at all today. I'm about to give up on this game and I'm not even going to consider downloading any other Sparkling Society games since the only response is to "keep playing and hopefully a service provider will allow some ads for "the region". I get you want us to get gold bars by spending some money, but really, no "free" in-game gold bar currency now? At least give us something to bit once in a while.

Comment

• DoublePlatinum
        DoublePlatinum commented
        Editing a comment
        If you aren't seeing videos then you have to wait for the icon to show up on the left side of the screen with gold and film, click on that. Once you click on that gold and film icon tv screens will begin to show up on the banks, theaters, and construction trailers and will continue until you click the icon on the left of the screen with the gold and film....this will make the videos stop. SO, if you want to earn double $$ and speed time along with having extra crane then do not click the gold and film icon on the left of the screen EVER! Clicking this icon on the left of the screen will make the videos stop popping up to play. I've tested this theory for two weeks and without fail if tv screens are available on the banks, theaters and construction trailer and you click the icon on the left of the screen it will take away the ability to watch the videos. When the icon pops up on the left of the screen and you do not click it the tv's will still pop up on the banks, theaters and construction trailers forever!
    Working...
    X