This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TUTORIAL] - City Island 2 train problems

Hey guys, I'm the new intern at Sparkling society, and i noticed some people where having struggles to get their trains working.
    So i made a video about setting up a train station to get you guys going

hope it helps!

Douwe
    Last edited by sparksoc; 19th January 2016, 09:37.

I have a train station and rails but no train,will check this out
    I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
    - Voltaire
    Friendcodes:
    https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

Comment

• Marleen
      Marleen commented
      Editing a comment
      did you find out what was wrong?

• mitch01
      mitch01 commented
      Editing a comment
      nope, still no train

• Cathy Bruce
      Cathy Bruce commented
      Editing a comment
      Have the same problem. Was going fine till got on the game and no train. I even went so far as to add another train station but still no train.

I too am having train issues, I accidentally uninstalled the game after I made it to level 42 and trains worked fine and then i lost everything, I reinstalled now I'm having to start over and now trains are not working at all and my tracks and stations are fine. How do we fix this?

Comment

So a problem that was posted last year is still happening. My train was running fine for days but then just vanished when i logged in and hasnt come back. I removed my track and replaced it and even added another station but still nothing

Comment

I had this problem as well . Removed the train then put it back in but still didn't work . Then my iPad had an issue and was all rebooted . I lost my city (that covered the whole entire playing area!!) and started all over . I put the train in the new city and it worked fine for a while but stopped working again . I finally just erased the train off the grid and never tried it again .

Comment

Working...
        X