X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marleen
    started a topic New ideas for in the game

New ideas for in the game

What do you really want to see in the game?

Do you want airplains? Or dogs and cats outside?

Please post it in a reply!! :-)

replied
    Could there possibly be an option to put all of the facilities, bulding and decorations etc. Into a storage so that it is easier to reorganise the island a bit better?

Leave a comment:

• Corey Schmitz
    replied
    JOIN THE CITY ISLAND GAMES FAN PAGE https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...urce=typeahead

Leave a comment:

replied
    My friendcode for CI4 is 4-93fch
    Game version 1.1.2

Leave a comment:

• terry e
    replied
    @Mish, NO, just up to lvl 69. Pretty much same bld'ings we have. Some r a little different. Example, now u can build a swimming pool for cash on Snowy Slopes n on lvl 69 the same pool for Gold I'm guessing. Should have already released what they have for Everyone. I've found no bugs or crashes. Don't even know if I'm still Beta Testing or what. Seems like the dropped off the map except for a few new things on an OLD game. I've moved on to more fun games n u can play n help, visit ur friends. A few from here

Leave a comment:

• Mish0071
    commented on 's reply
    @Terry. Isn't there a new islands to build on ?

• terry e
    replied
    zero, I'm on lvl 62 now. Far as I know we r still beta testing. Shows New bld'ings up to lvl 69. Not really new, same ones only some look a little different. No New Community bld'ings so no Happiness. About 4 different Visitor centers, how many do u need on one island. U can buy a swimming pool for cash on Snowy Slopes n on lvl 69 get the Same pool I would guess for Gold, crazy. Not to thrilled w this update. Those who have reached lvl 60 still can't do a whole lot unless u want to tear down bld'ing u spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on or tons of gold n replace it w pretty much same bld'ing w a little different look.

Leave a comment:

• terry e
    commented on 's reply
    Corey, u can still get gift codes for Android devices on FB, usually every Monday. They WK for All Android devices.

• terry e
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Corey, I'm Terry, a Moderator on here. Ya forum been pretty dead while waiting on the upgrade for CI4. I'm still one of the Beta Testers if they r still testing. Don't look for New upgrades for Airport games. But Edwin is supposed to do a New CI AIRPORT 3 this yr.

• Corey Schmitz
    replied
    Thats unfortunate, I personallt love the older games alot more than CI3 or 4. and where do we go to find the weekly giftcodes and what games are they still making them for now?TYVM for ur replies Zero.

Leave a comment:

• zero
    commented on 's reply
    City Island 1 Premium was just changed to City Island Gold and is now a free download. As for the other titles you mentioned, I really doubt there will be any more significant updates to them. The Sparkling Society is already working on City Island 5 with a hopeful release date near the end of this year, and they're still finishing up all of the levels (from 60 up to 100) of City Island 4. I doubt those two guys have much time to spend revising the older games anymore.

• Corey Schmitz
    replied
    Its is March 2016, is this forum still active? I have a growing FB page for all City Island games, were all wondering if City Island 1, 2, Airport or Airport 2 will recieve new updates ever ?

Leave a comment:

• terry e
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Natty, welcome to the forum, I'm Terry. A Moderator on here, someone will try to help u in anyway. Nice idea but don't c it happening:-)

• nattyb100
    replied
    I think there should be treasure chest in the water randomly to collect with gold or money or a little of both money and gold.

Leave a comment:

• wenfri
    replied
    I hope my response was helpful.
    Yes thank you Unfortunately my budget is very rigid and well we know how that goes

Wendy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X