New ideas for in the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ideas for in the game

What do you really want to see in the game?

Do you want airplains? Or dogs and cats outside?

Please post it in a reply!! :-)
    We develop games for players together with the players!

Friendcode:
    CI4 = 4-upqgnrzsxgqk7
    CI3 = 3-wucgkpuepj4
    CI2 = 1mnpsywzx
    CI1 = jjvqup2zjsc

I would like to see some people walking outside with dogs

Comment

• Mish0071
      Mish0071 commented
      Editing a comment
      They have this already. Person with a dog.

I'd like to c a night scene w can switch back n forth too so we can c our city lit up at night. Possibly more flat land so u can have ur Big city n have outlying area as suburbs for smaller houses n business. Also some Mt. Top cabins or houses
    IF My Opinion makes Me Happy, it Shouldn't matter to Anyone Else!!:cool:

Comment

A night scene? Hold tight... City Island 4 will feature just that! Check this screenshot!

Comment

• terry e
        terry e commented
        Editing a comment
        Very cool:-) I was thinking something like this for CI2, but this will b nice. A Good CHRISTmas present

Night and Day is a very cool feature indeed! It is impossible to do that in City Island 2 unfortunately. However, in City Island 4, we fully designed the game on this principle, check it out! 😄

Comment

I'm about out of land in city island 2. Any thought on increasing the play area?

Comment

• terry e
          terry e commented
          Editing a comment
          Zaroba, tear down smaller houses, business n happiness things. Build skyscrapers that will make up for lost ppl n jobs. Also better community things w more XP for happiness:-)

Wow! Are you still planning on updating this game with new content?

I really like the train, and the variety of buildings. Santa was a great surprise to find! I giggled every time he flew across the screen.

I, like others, would love to have more land to build on. Otherwise it's perfect already. I can't imagine anything else that would make it better. Great job!

Comment

• terry e
          terry e commented
          Editing a comment
          Zero, who knows what's coming on CI4:-)

I think different holiday themes would be fun as already mentioned about Santa Claus. But it could be expanded for the different holidays.

Comment

• terry e
          terry e commented
          Editing a comment
          Curt, Good idea, only problem I c w this is different Countries have different Holidays.:-)

Terry. Boo. Bad answer and this should NOT be the case. This is not a religious based game, last I checked.

Plenty of game developers have themed holidays and events during the updates. These games are played around the world. EA games sims freeplay is one and Supercell HayDay.
        If it makes you happy, no one else opinions should matter!
        Friendcodes:
        CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Comment

• terry e
          terry e commented
          Editing a comment
          Mish, does every Country Celebrate Columbus day, Martin Luther King Jr., in England they have Bank day. Nothing Relgious about this at all. I know Countries don't Celebrate same ones as others!!! Everyone Celebrates Some kind of Christmas. But 1st 2 here I know r not Celebrated anywhere but USA. As we don't Celebrate Bank day. Even Canada Celebrates Thanksgiving in Different Month n day then we do:-)

Even if the themes are seasonal or even make up a theme if that is what is needed. Just a way to change up the game even if just in appearance every once i awhile. Maybe even sports themes....and please dont argue there are two different kinds of football, lol. But i too have played many games including Sparkling Society games that have incorporated this into the game. I dont know but i seemed to enjoy it.

Comment

• terry e
          terry e commented
          Editing a comment
          Curt, Very good. I didn't mind Santa Clause at all. So how Mish got Religion out of this I have No Idea. That is Not Tolerated on here. I like the Theme idea. But u know ppl in Europe will tell u Soccer is Football in their Countries, but here in the States we have Real Football,lol Themes R a good idea:-)

Terry, whaaaat? What is not tolerated here...so I'm clear as to what your saying. What I meant religion is that SI isn't against being open to a Christmas themed updates is it?

Like Curt said...just a way to change up the game. How I got this is because of your post. Different countries have different holidays and you saw a problem with the request because of this...why? Santa and a thanksgiving theme. Why not?
        Friendcodes:
        CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Comment

• terry e
          terry e commented
          Editing a comment
          Mish, misunderstanding here, I don't c a problem w Santa Clause, New Year's, 4th of July. Most All Countries celebrate one form or other. Guess I thought u were thinking of some Religious theme. If u read the Forum n Moderator rules, Politics, Religion, or Anything that could b Argumentitive isn't allowed. So maybe my bad n misunderstood. But ya, those Major Holidays we All Celebrate is fine. I was just stating different Countries Celebrate different things. So Sorry if there was a Misunderstanding:-)

Yes, I've read the rules and as a soon to be Moderator I wouldn't illicit religion dialogue around the game themes or within the forum. We are good Terry. Santa would be fun. What's your favorite icon or person in the game? I love the drunk man outside the Pub. Thats hysterical.
        Friendcodes:
        CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Comment

• terry e
          terry e commented
          Editing a comment
          Mish, TY, Yes we R GOOD:-) I haven't seen the drunk yet, need to ck that out,lol I did have an elderly person crossing the street that a car drove right through:-) also Santa was very fun to chase n get gold. Looking forward to u being a Moderator, I think u will b good n a Big Help!! So take care n have a G-day Mate:-)

I'm not religious. At all. But I wouldn't be offended if they added Hanukkah, Easter, Ramadan or any other religious holiday. It would simply be fun. Plus, we could learn a little about how other people celebrate things.

Comment

How to make the Train not stop to collect money. Needs to run continuous and it doesn't.

Only runs continuesly when terminal is being upgraded.
          Friendcodes:
          CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Comment

The updates that was done with ci3 would also work with ci4, such as the helicopter rides, and the speed boats, and the ships coming in and out of port. That was a fun addition.

Comment

Working...
            X