Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bought a new house.. paid for it but... cannot "place" it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SparklingSupport
    replied
    Hi mamusicmario ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Ideally, the buildings should be built if you have purchased the land and if the land is clear. Hence, we request you to make sure if the land you have purchased has buildable tiles required to build that building or not and if there are any rocks, bushes on the land.

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts/, so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Leave a comment:

• MaDDeRHaTTeR
    replied
    Originally posted by mamusicmario View Post
    probably a usual mistake of a silly beginner... bought a building... paid for.. but it does not allow me to "place" it.. how to do? of course probably money is gone.. but... I had previously bought a piece of ground to put it on.. but... didn't work.. thanks for .... ciao M
    Is the house red when it is "seated"? If it pops up red then that means you need to buy the required amount of space to fit it. Hope that helps! :-)

Leave a comment:

• bought a new house.. paid for it but... cannot "place" it...

probably a usual mistake of a silly beginner... bought a building... paid for.. but it does not allow me to "place" it.. how to do? of course probably money is gone.. but... I had previously bought a piece of ground to put it on.. but... didn't work.. thanks for .... ciao M
Working...
X