Does this game get more exciting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this game get more exciting?

I’m at level 76 and it just seems like nothing happens anymore. I want to build stuff but everything is gold priced. It seems like there should be more to build for cash. Am I doing something wrong? Besides not having any actual money to spend on games Is there something I can do to trigger the game to allow me to build more with cash? Also wondering why there are no structures to build on jungle,or snow.....is that something that happens in later levels? I have looked for hints and instructions on this game and all I found were links to this forum...so here I am.

Hello MelKan8888 ,

As you progress ahead in the game, it gets more challengin.

We would like to inform you that, when you progress ahead in the game, you will find that the buildings, which you have constructed earlier using ‘Gold’ can be constructed again using in-game ‘Cash’ or it could be built on different soils which you can see in the background of the building depending on your level.

For more queries, we request you to contact our Support team. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link;
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected].

Comment

Working...
    X