City island 3 freeze frame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City island 3 freeze frame

I have been experiencing city island 3 game freezing. The more islands I unlock, the more it freezes while playing. I have lost gold because of it due to when I clicked to build a building, the game froze for a second or two and it registered as I hit the speed up clock when I didn't. Will there be an update to fix this issue?

Hello ADIRONDACKBEAR ,

Usually, if the device is compatible, then the game should run properly. This issue might happen due to unstable internet connection/insufficient device memory/heavy background apps/hardware requirement. Please make sure that all conditions are fulfilled.

We request you to close and re-launch the app keeping an active internet connection and check if this resolves the issue.

If the issue persists, please contact our support team along with a supporting video/screenshot of the issue and provide them more details regarding the issue so that they could further investigate. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link; android-cityisland3@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    ios-cityisland3@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    windows-cityisland3@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    mac-cityisland3@sparklingsociety.net.

Comment

Working...
    X