Cash & gold lost in city island 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash & gold lost in city island 3

What is going on with CI3?? When I went to play today, over $22 million cash and 5 gold were gone. Plus the game started as if it were a new day and gave me the days gift of 2500 stars. I had played several times earlier and nothing seemed strange. I have full internet connection 24/7 so it can't be that.

Hi ADIRONDACKBEAR ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at
    android-cityisland3@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    ios-cityisland3@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    windows-cityisland3@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    mac-cityisland3@sparklingsociety.net, so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Comment

Sparkling society, WHY do you always ask for a screen shot? What will that prove? the cash accumulated is gone, as well as the gold. I do not do screen shots every time the game is played just in case there is an issue. I played the game several times yesterday. then in the evening when I played the game, it has reset itself as if I never played that day, and gave the daily gift, and all the cash & gold I had was back to what it was as if the game was never played that day, including moved buildings were placed back to where they were. There is nothing to "screen shot".

Comment

Hi ADIRONDACKBEAR ,

We apologize for the previous incorrect response.

You don't need to provide a screenshot to our support team. Simply contact them with the friendcode of your game account and provide them with more details so that they can investigate and assist you further.

Comment

Working...
        X