X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ - City Island 3

Game related Questions & Answers
    • Where can I find my friendcode?
    When you start the game, you will see your friendcode at the loading screen before you click play, or you can find your friendcode in the game by clicking on the Social button
    How can I get more gold in the game?
    • You can buy currency in the game
    • You can earn currency in the game by finishing rewards, either in-game achievements, via videos or via the offer wall
    • Join the Sparkling Society newsletter
    • Like the Sparkling society Facebook Page and check our giftcodes
    • Follow us on Instragram or Twitter to find some extra giftcodes
    • Collect the gold that pops up in balloons above pedestrians
    • My happiness % is very low, how do I increase it?
    Happiness is important to get the city balanced. When you add commercial buildings the happiness will increase.
    • What Sort Of Terrain Is On the Islands?
    - Gone Greenlands is mainly grass with a small amount of water and beach.
    - Bounty Breeze has lots of grass, beach and water.
    - Swampy Slopes has swamp on the bottom levels, grass on the top and some water.
    - Desert Shore is Desert Only.
    - Jungle Slush is Jungle on the top and Grass on the bottom with some water.
    - Rough Rocks is mainly rocks with some grass.
    - Lagoon Atoll is grass and water.
    - Volcano Vitus is Volcano, grass and water.
    - Shivering Snows in Snow and grass.
    • I can’t build houses on Swampy Slopes
    You can, you need to expand over to the top levels on swampy slopes where there is grass. It is commercials only on the bottom slopes.

Billing related Questions & Answers
    • I did not receive my purchase, what should I do?
    We are so sorry for the inconvenience! Please send your (1) Google Confirmation and your (2) friendcode to billing@sparklingsociety.net
    • I watched videos or I bought something via Offer wall (Tapjoy, Fyber, Supersonic, NativeX) but I didn’t get my reward
    Are you sure you played the apps for a while, which is required to get the reward? Anyway, I’m sorry to see that you are having problems with the offers in our application. They are provided by a company called Tapjoy and they have a Support system in place for cases like this. Their staff is more than happy to investigate any issues pertaining to these advertisements. The easiest way for you to get a hold of Tapjoy is through the support links which they provide in each of their platforms. If you are using the in-app version of the Marketplace, you can reach them through the “Missing Points?” link at the bottom of their list of offers. If you are going through Tapjoy.com, please go to the “Help” link at the bottom of any page after you log in. From there, the “Contact Support” button will allow you to submit your issue. No matter the route, your issue will get to their Support team who will respond to you as quickly as they are able. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you very much for understanding. PS If they don’t resolve this in a week for you, let us know please! billing@sparklingsociety.net
    • I have red cash icons instead of green ones / my buildings do not provice me the correct profit
    Games in the City Island series are about creating a “happy island”. You need to keep the island balanced well. When you having red cash icons instead of green ones, it means that you haven’t enough citizens that are employed. When you build more houses you will get more citizens and they all need to get a job. Fixing the balance of your island will result in more cash from the commercial buildings (green cash icons)
    • When are the ‘sales’ in the game?
    That is a surprise!
    Technical Questions & Answers
    • I want to transfer my city/game to a new device, is this possible?
    We are really sorry, but unfortunately, currently in Android for our type of games it is impossible to transfer your game or rebuild a lost city. But if you send us both your old and new friendcode(s), I can lookup your game progress and purchases. You can send your friendcodes to transfer@sparklingsociety.net
    • How Can I Backup My Data?
    Take a look at the documents folder on Greg’s City Island 3, it will have an android backup and restore guide. click here
    • I found a bug/I am having issues in my game, where can I report them?
    Please post it on the forum and check if we already know this bug/issue. If not, please post it on our forum and do not forget to provide us all the information you know and post your friendcode/playername in your message.
    The moderators will help you and they will collect all the bugs and send it to the Admin.

Working...
X