This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TUTORIAL] - Backing up and Restoring your Android City Island 3

See the word document attachment on how to backup and restore your City Island 3 data on Android. (Remember to turn USB storage on). Clicking the attachment link will save it to wherever your downloads folder is. (PS - It's worked every time now 10 out of 10).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Error 403; 21st November 2015, 12:35.

Note - there should be a facility coming in the new year to save your data to the cloud - but in the meantime, back it up

Comment

Thank you for the tutorial, GregsCityIsland3.
      If you want, I can show you an easier method to do this

Comment

Easy way (you must first exit the game!!!) just go to /Android/data and backup (copy & paste) the folder com.sparklingsociety.cityisland3 to a save location.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, that's right!

There will be a feature to transfer your island data from one device to another (from within the game) in the near future!

Comment

• Lex_uwe
          Lex_uwe commented
          Editing a comment
          It is already January 2018. Is there at least one function to save and restore the game under Windows 10?

No i mamy tą niedaleka fiuczer przyszłość czyli 27.12.2018 "cytuję posty powyżej " i nadal mam problem z przeniesieniem City Island 3 z Samsung A5 2016 na Samsung Galaxy S7 2017
        czy jest ktoś kto to ogarnia nic nie pomogło z żadnego forum ani z żadnych postów .Kopiowania na kartę nic , kopiowanie plików nic aplikacja Helium nic , ani po kablu ani po wifi chmura w samsungiu tez nie pomogła nic nic nic nie działa Pomocyyyyyy

Comment

Yaptığım binalar gitmiş ne yapmam gerekir yardımcı olacak yetkili veya ilgilenen birileri varmı yardım edermisinizin

Comment

How do i move my game data in the windows 10 version of the game from one computer to another new one?

Comment

Working...
            X