No announcement yet.

Earnings not visible when you collect.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earnings not visible when you collect.

On every island, the earnings from businesses disappear behind the the other buildings on the map. As if the layers are messed up. I’d rather see the amount I’m getting but I can’t.

Hi AUTiger93x,

As per the design of the game, the profit collection icon of the building will appear over the building. It is of course player’s choice where to place the buildings.

We request you to try relocating the bigger buildings behind the small ones so that you can see the profit earned from both the building. You can try to ‘zoom in’ to that building and check if it resolves the issue for you.

Once you tap on the profit collection icon appearing over the building, you get the animation about the profit collection being added to your account which shows the number of in-game currencies you have earned. It would be helpful if you can contact the support team with some screenshots of what exactly the issue occurs when you try to collect the profit

In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link
    [email protected]
    Or

[email protected]
    Or
    [email protected].

Comment

Working...
    X