Mac Reinstall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Reinstall

I’m in the process of upgrading the system software on my Mac but this means i will need to completely wipe my hard drive. I will need to reinstall the game from scratch but i don’t want to lose my progress. Along with the actual Application I have located a preference file and also another folder located in my library within the “Containers” folder and this seems to have game data stored in it, however if i move this to my other Mac it doesn’t seem to keep the progress of my game. Are there other files i need to backup from my existing computer so when i upgrade my system software i can just copy the relevant bits back into place and resume my game from where i left off. I’m on level 76 and i’ve made purchases within the game and clocked up a lot of hours which i don’t want to lose.

Hi @Adezign,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts/, so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Comment

Something similar with me. My computer windows 10 froze up and after trying everything I had to reset my computer. It said it would remove programs, but save my files. Can my game be refreshed by syncing with your site or did I just loose everything?

Comment

Hi ,

We would like to inform you that as per the design of the game, all the game progress is saved locally on the device/PC. Hence, once you uninstall the game, all the game progress files were wiped out from the device/PC as the game doesn't have any progress saved on a server, as a result of which, all the game progress disappears in uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Though we won't be able to restore the lost city for you, we would request you to please contact our support team along with the friendcode of your game account so that they can assist you further.
        In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link; windows-cityisland3@sparklingsociety.net
        Last edited by SparklingSupport; 29th March 2018, 11:57.

Comment

Working...
        X