A couple of things...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of things...

I've been playing CI3 for a couple of months now. I have unlocked 6 islands and everything is running smoothly. I have noticed, however, that as I progress in the game the amount of properties (commercial, community and residential) that I can buy with cash becomes slim, forcing me to either buy gold out of my real pocket or wait months to save up enough to buy something new. I have cash piling up, but no gold to expand. I've seen a couple of posts here regarding this issue, so I'll throw in my 2 cents as well. There should be a "bank" where players can go and buy gold with cash. Or change the types of things gold can purchase, like building upgrades or decorations.

Along those lines I've noticed as well that there are no more treasure chests. When I first started I found and opened two or maybe three total, but months have passed without ever even seeing one. Again, finding one once a day loaded with gold would be awesome!

Hi iamthefortytwo ,

We would like to inform you that, when you progress ahead in the game, you will find that the buildings, which you have constructed earlier using ‘Gold’ can be constructed again using in-game ‘Cash’ or it could be built on different soils which you can see in the background of the building depending on your level.

Also, there are other options as well to use your in-game cash such as expanding the land, speeding up using cash, etc. Hence, we suggest you find more ways to utilize your in-game cash and you will find the right balance between in-game cash and gold.

Hence, we request you to keep playing the game and you will unlock new instances of the buildings which can be constructed using in-game cash. For more queries, we request you to contact our Support team.
    In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link; https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts.

Comment

We can buy land expansion for either cash or gold; why can't we buy buildings the same way? Garrison

Comment

Hi Garrison ,

Please note that as per the design of the game, as you move ahead the game will become more challenging. Different instances of similar buildings will be unlocked once you reach next levels. Those buildings which were available to buy only using gold earlier will be available to buy with cash as well or vice versa. Hence we request you to keep playing the game and you will find the right balance between in-game cash and gold.

For more queries, we request you to contact our Support team.
        In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link;
        [email protected]
        Or
        [email protected]
        Or
        [email protected]
        Last edited by SparklingSupport; 29th March 2018, 11:39.

Comment

Working...
        X