Announcement

Collapse

Closing this forum

Dear Sparkling Society Fans,

We are very grateful for all your contributions and would like to thank you for all your feedback and great ideas on our forum. However, on June 1st 2020 we will stop facilitating this forum.

We are constantly working on improving the quality and experience of our games, and we have found that the forum hasn't been of value for this purpose. Because of this we've had to make the difficult decision to close it down.
For us focus is what counts, and what we love most is to work on the improvements of our games in every sense. We are determined to deliver the best city building experience on mobile.
At the same time there are still many other options to connect with fellow players, which we encourage you to explore.

For City Island 5 players; please visit the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/676348963172909/. We are not affiliated with this group, but they have told us that they are glad to welcome you all in their community. Most likely, initiatives like this are available on Facebook for other games as well.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please send us an email at [email protected]
See more
See less

"Visiting" and "Cranes"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scratchy
    replied
    My friend code is C3M-ambcl

Leave a comment:

• SparklingSupport
    replied
    Hi scratchy ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to please the friendcode of your game account along with a screenshot of the issue, to our support team at
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected], so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Leave a comment:

• scratchy
    started a topic "Visiting" and "Cranes"

"Visiting" and "Cranes"

Referring to topic "Visiting" as well as "Cranes" I was unable to post comments so I needed to create a new thread.

Are you suggesting I am a cheater? The blue visit link next to my name is dark. I am at level 75 with 26763 citizens.
    #1. How do you determine a cheat?
    #2. I have IOS and Apple prohibits us from receiving gifts.
    #3. There are Android cheats and hacks all over the Web.
    #4. I have not knowingly done anything I would consider a "cheat".
    #5. How would or could I cheat if I cannot even find rules?!
    #6. Would I spend over $150 to be a cheater?
    #7. When I previously contacted https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts about this I was advised to contact the support team at the same URL!
    #8. I went to FAQs to look for "crane" references because I am unable to buy more. Is there a limit to the total allowed? Is there a time to wait until I am able to buy another one? I thought this came up before but I cannot find a reference.

Thank you for reading this and I am hopeful for answers!
Working...
X