X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug report thread

please post any problems that you have in this thread
    I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
    - Voltaire
    Friendcodes:
    https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

I had a tall tower apartment building disappear when I tried to move it on the Lagoon Toll island..has anybody ever had this happen??

Comment

Hi creynolds ,

Usually, this kind of issues shouldn’t be occurring. Perhaps it has something to do with the device memory.

We would request you to please contact our support team along with your friendcode at https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts. The more details you provide, the better we can help to fix this issue!

Comment

I too have had buildings that I had purchased and upgraded to level 10 disappear along with roads and money that was made from those buildings. I have more than enough memory to support this game 3.4 GB. so what gives here, I really like this game but how do we fix this so we do not loose any more of our stuff>

Comment

I have sugestion: I need BRIDGE and TAXI BOAT (not exist, but idea for developers). Thank you and good luck!

Comment

I have a bug with my status. All my likes disapeared. Did I something wrong?

Comment

Hi sfcpops ,

We are not sure why this happened. Could be an issue with an internet connection or it has something to do with device memory. Please try clearing the cache memory for the game and not the ‘Clear Data’, because you will delete your city.

If the issue persists, send all details and friendcode to googleplay@sparklingsociety.net.

Comment

Hello mickslo ,

The idea to have a bridge and a taxi boat sounds interesting. We have considered it as a feedback. We have forwarded this feedback to our product team and they will surely look into this for the future updates .

For more queries, we request you to contact our Support team. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link; https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts.

Comment

I purchased 130 bars of gold in City Island 3 on May 31. At the end of that day, I had $1,333,863 and 138 bars of gold and had advanced to 14% on Level 22. When I started the game the following day, I had reverted to $420,104 and 5 bars of gold and 86% of Level 21. This amount is identical to the ending amounts from May 30.

Please re-credit the gold that I purchased and lost overnight within the game. My user details are as follows:

Playername: edhuds0n-t3
                  Friendcode: W3-9dffg
                  Game Ver: 1.9.1 (Build 111)
                  Operating System: Windows 10

If it seems odd that I know the specific amounts, it is because this has happened to me several times before, as I have played the game with other user names. Because of the random times when CI3 will lose the previous day's progress, I keep a spreadsheet to help keep track.

Thanks.

-EdH

Comment

• mitch01
                    mitch01 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you should send that to the support email

How weird! Did you ever get it sorted out? What happened? I am just curious!
                  ~ありがとございます~MaDDeRHaTTeR

Comment

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I moved the tower and it disappeared. I had to spend $ and gold to get it back. It's happened twice when I attempted to move a building. Memory is definitely not my issue, running a new iPad pro with max memory.

Comment

I always get this error when I try to create an account. Been several days. I'm using Mac.

Comment

• Kolibri
                        Kolibri commented
                        Editing a comment
                        this is for me too

The coral info centre disappears when you try to move it but it always comes back when you restart the game. I've never had any problems with this
                      I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
                      - Voltaire
                      Friendcodes:
                      https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

Comment

remove

Comment

WHOOA!!! CITY Island 3 is glitching HARD!! It won't load properly, an the 2 times I tried to go on the game it it thanking me for purchases I have not made and freezing up!! I HOPE it is not charging me seriously!!!
                          ~ありがとございます~MaDDeRHaTTeR

Comment

Working...
                          X