Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can not An Account do because errors Irish who that try again later Help Me

Comment

I just updated the game through the ap store on my MacBook - and now it no longer works!! I can get in, and see the islands (now in more detail and spread across more than one screen) but as soon as I click on one of my islands the screen goes blank (except for the SS logo and a spinning timer)??? I have tried running it with lower quality graphics and same problem

Comment

• BracThal
        BracThal commented
        Editing a comment
        I've had the same problem on my Windows tablet. Detailed, enlarged islands on the map but black screen and logo when an island is selected. the game isn't frozen. I can exit it easily enough but that's it.

hi I just spent 120 gold on cranes ingame and it didn't count it towards the 1000 gold mission today. pls fix or refund thanks

Comment

My Island City 3 just started glitching a lot. Thought maybe is was something fixable by a reboot, but still there. And the commercials look fine. But the island map and the islands themselves have random blocks from other screens shifting and moving. Started about 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• danco7x
          danco7x commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi! In the last month it seems like every 4 mins game is closing so I can't stay in game. And the freaky floors island is keep asking to download te HD content. I need some help on that.

I added an account ages ago, so I could see my ranking. It has never updated. Just keeps telling me to come back later because it's calculating. Also, a couple of days ago the video ads that would pop up stopped showing up. It still shows I can earn achievements for watching them, but they're not coming up.

Thanks!

Comment

I had been playing this game for about a year and built several cities. But then it started going to full screen whenever I played it, with no option to turn full screen off. Often I couldn't even close it without going into the start menu and deactivating the app.

So I used the reset app option which said it would restore settings to default but wouldn't lose any data. It deleted all my cities and the game still opens in full screen mode with no other option.

Comment

Firstly I can’t Create an account/profile name it always says “error” after I have completed everything. Tried multiple times.
            Also in Bounty Breeze some of the island that you can build on is blocked by the toolbars. Once you build there you can’t move it or make any changes because the toolbar pops up. See attached screenshot.
            please advise!

Comment

Working...
            X