Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can not An Account do because errors Irish who that try again later Help Me

Comment

I just updated the game through the ap store on my MacBook - and now it no longer works!! I can get in, and see the islands (now in more detail and spread across more than one screen) but as soon as I click on one of my islands the screen goes blank (except for the SS logo and a spinning timer)??? I have tried running it with lower quality graphics and same problem

Comment

• BracThal
        BracThal commented
        Editing a comment
        I've had the same problem on my Windows tablet. Detailed, enlarged islands on the map but black screen and logo when an island is selected. the game isn't frozen. I can exit it easily enough but that's it.

hi I just spent 120 gold on cranes ingame and it didn't count it towards the 1000 gold mission today. pls fix or refund thanks

Comment

My Island City 3 just started glitching a lot. Thought maybe is was something fixable by a reboot, but still there. And the commercials look fine. But the island map and the islands themselves have random blocks from other screens shifting and moving. Started about 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• danco7x
          danco7x commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi! In the last month it seems like every 4 mins game is closing so I can't stay in game. And the freaky floors island is keep asking to download te HD content. I need some help on that.
      Working...
      X