City Island 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City Island 5

I wanted to give some suggestions for the new game! One island, many leave us confused is bland. Animations equal to FarmDream. Content updates. A more beautiful game. Better graphics. Please do not grieve us.

Hi AppsSociety ,

Thank you for your feedback.

We will forward it to our product team and they will surely think about including more contents in the game to expand the game. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to contact us at https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts.

Comment

Sorry this could the wrong thread but I am new here and couldn't find the correct thread so I just try if you will help. I downloaded City Island 4 a couple of days and I like the game, unfortunately I can't save my game progress and on 3 different occasions after building a whole city, the game would've just been deleted by the time I want to continue playing later. What can I do please? Thanks.

Comment

Hi Eazee ,

As per the design, all the game progress is stored locally on the device. Hence, if you have performed a factory reset on the device, or if you change the device, then the game progress will be lost. We request you to send all details and friendcode to our support team at
        android-cityisland4@sparklingsociety.net
        Or
        ios-cityisland4@sparklingsociety.net.

Comment

Working...
        X