This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug report thread

Post any bugs that you find in this thread. The existing bug threads will be merged here.
    I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
    - Voltaire
    Friendcodes:
    https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

Everyone once in a while my CI4 basic loses part of my progress and it is really frustrating this needs to be fixed ASAP. It has happened 4 or five times. This really sucks because I had to start over once because i upgraded my original CI4 then it went hd and my phone couldnt handle it. So i waited for basic and now this.

Comment

Hi Jane, Thank you for your post. Sorry to hear that this is happening in your game! It is really disappointing when things do not go right. Please keep looking for new updates, as improvements are always being made! I will alert the administrator of what is going on. Would you please post your friendcode/player name and any other information that would help replicate the problem. Thank you again for posting this issue.
      Last edited by NONNA1; 5th July 2016, 23:09.
      CI4: 4i-afn21
      VCIS2: V2i-ghe4p

Comment

Hi Jane! Would you please post your friendcode/player name and any other information that would help replicate the problem. Thank you again for posting this issue.

Comment

This happened to me too and I was told to try and clear my cache before beginning the game.

Comment

Great tip! Thank you for sharing!👍

Comment

Please go to settings -> application menu and delete the cache of the game, please do not delete anything else because you will delete your city. I hope this works!

This is an advise we received from Science with the same issue:
              _If you are using an Android device you can download a free app called Task Manager. It will let you add a widget that clears all memory when you tap it. I do that before I start a game and I never lose data._

Comment

Ok i will try clearing my cache.. Thanks

Comment

Just uploaded update besides a much longer downloading time....seems good so far.

Comment

Good to hear!😊

Comment

I do not see an option to clear cache. I'm having the same problem too.
                      4-0n07c

Comment

Guest commented
                        Editing a comment
                        To clear the game's cache, find the game in your device's list over applications, and choose 'Clear Cache'.

• Bunnzo332
                        Bunnzo332 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I cleared all apps cache and it didn't help. Today, I lost about a 3 day's of work. It's so frustrating. I have Android Nexus 5x the app is 1.4.3 and this really sucks. I love this game and losing 500 people, x# gold, #$, buildings, and cleared land is so annoying. It has to be tied to the ads because it only happens when I click one-too many times trying to rush through one of the every 5-minute advertisements.

Send all the details and information about the not saving issue to android-cityisland4@sparklingsociety.net and I will try to help you!

Please also update your game, we are working on new updates

Comment

Hi I'm having the same problem. Just lost some expansions and new buildings, upgrades etc., in CI4.
                        Friendcode: 4-fmj8i

Comment

Same problem. I reach level 61 and it reverts back to level 60 next time I play; lose money, expansions, and general progress

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience.

To solve the issue please check the following steps:
                            - Update your game if this is possible
                            - Check if the game is saved on the SD Card or on the Device Memory.
                            - If it is on the SD Card, please try to replace it to the device memory, and when it's on the device memory, please replace it to the SD Card.

This should work!!

Sorry again for the inconvenience, and please let me know if everything is solved.

Thanks
                            Marleen

Comment

Working...
                            X