Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pleasse update City islans 4 SD (basic) to 1.5.6!!!!

Comment

I can confirm that 1.5.6 DOES fix the fallback issue. I have been running 1.5.5 for about a week now with no issues. Hopefully, the HD version will be released soon as well.

Comment

Hi.. I always get back to level 1 whenever i reformat my phone. I am already using version 1.5.7. Can you tell me what did you do to save the game? I also tried to save the folder of city island file to my sd card and still it didn't work. Do i need to be in level 50 just to be able to save the game or what?? Please reply. Thanks.

Comment

I bought one-time deal and did not get all the levels up I paid for. How do I get my money back?

Comment

• demig
            demig commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi there Irak091, This comment is not fixing you loss in money. But I suggest you go to the website op SparkSoc, search for the emailadress (CI4-type of system) and put in your claim with your playername, level, playingdevice and what has happened. That should work, it did for me in the past. I hope this helps. Good luck.

hi everyone
          i lost 3 times days work i stuck in level 33
          i upgrade my bilding and colect money and alot of work
          next day when i log in i see i back in level 33
          it's bad and boring
          please fix my problem
          thank you

Comment

amirla, This comment is not fixing you loss of money, levels or building. This is a severe technical problem, that should not happen and have to be fixed by the technical forces. So I suggest you go to the website op SparkSoc, search for the correct emailadress (CI4, type of system) and put in your request with your playername, level, playingdevice and what has happened. That should work, it did for me in the past. I hope this helps. Good luck.
            See you at the islands !

CI3: 3i=4deo0cvlaux1
            CI4: 4i-d3odn
            PCIS: PCi-9gnhb

Comment

• amirla
              amirla commented
              Editing a comment
              thank you

Здавейте, не знам каква е причината, но играта е начално ниво

Comment

Dear friends. I have also this rollback problem. Lost real money, game money and gold...and my time. In my oppinion Sparkling Society know this problem for a long time but they don't care. I played first time CI 2. It happen the same. I writte to them after I spend a lot of money and lost my progres 3-4 times. This happen more than a year ago. Nothing happen. I delete the game and finish. Now I thought that they solve this problem in CI 4. But we face the same situation. Belive me. They will not solve this. The only solution it is to don,t put real money in the game. Play with this rollback just for fun. Build again and again..till become mad and delete the game. I never experience till this games, a game with this kind of problem. Ok, they saying that it is a memory issue or have to delete the cache, move the game from SD to phone....but for nothing. In my oppinion the solution, if they are fare...put a comand for manual save of progres. You think that they will do this??? Not, for sure.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I was playing CI4 today and in the middle of building upgrades and construction, none more than a few hours and some just 10 mins, when the game bumped me out. I went back in and all my construction times had added 18 hours! It's crazy!
                I have since done a repair and another 10 min upgrade. These ones have kept to the same time and are now completed.

To try and fix this I've closed the App, upgraded the game and restarted my computer. None have take it back to the original upgrade or build time.

Anyone else have this problem?

My player name is: moi4real
                My player code is: C4M-57agd

Comment

Hi moi4real ,

Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding your concern.

It seems that you are facing the Upgrade timer issue for a building. Ideally, this happens only if you have changed the device time setting. If you change the device timing while constructing/upgrading a building, then the server identifies it as a timer conflict which results in such time imbalance in the game.

We request you to contact our Support team along with your username and the screenshot of the issue. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link; [email protected].

Comment

Thank you for your response. It is strange though as I've not changed the time on my computer. It has stayed the same.

Comment

Hi moi4real ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are not sure what exactly went wrong.

We request you to please contact our support team with more details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at
                      [email protected]
                      or
                      [email protected] so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Comment

Same here. I did not alter the time on my device but the upgrade times are ridiculous. Two identical hotels. The one started latest has 55 min to go but the one started first still more than 11 hours. (version 1.7.9, build 10109). I recall there was a glitch when switching from fullscreen to windowed mode (running 5k screen settings). The machine became unresponsive for a while but then recovered. Maybe the internal timers went berserk during the glitch.

Comment

How I get ships and trains in my game. I'm on 130 level plz help

Comment

Hi Amritpal786. I’m sorry but I think your question does not belong in this thread. Please remove and post your question in the appropriate thread. I’m sure you will get more and better answers there. Regards, Timtam

Comment

Working...
                            X