Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not have that but I had a building disappear!! That was worth a lot of coins!!!
    Mine was Island 2 and I had to purchase the Commercial Building and upgrade it all over again. It was level 10!!!
    Last edited by MillenniumLoveLegacy; 1st May 2018, 21:12. Reason: Adding info.
    Are you ready to accept the gift given friend code: PC-581jo
    MillenniumLoveLegacy

Comment

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are not sure what exactly went wrong.

We request you to please contact our support team with more details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at
      [email protected]
      or
      [email protected] so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Comment

I'm new and I bought the Pyramid Hotel which cost 20 gold and the upgrades got up to like $240,000 to get up to level ten. When I viewed those item it said that the profit would be $32,400. I've upgraded to level ten but have not once received any profit, weekdays up? HELP

Comment

Hi Pepper420 ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts/, so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Comment

I just had the same thing happen on the Mac app (Version 1.7.12, build 11618). I'm absolutely certain as I made note of the various construction and upgrade times left when I quit to make some breakfast. I knew I had only about 45 minutes to go on a couple and 75-ish minutes on two others. I log back in some 40 minutes later and--whoops!--the thing's added an apparently arbitrary number of HOURS to most of my upgrade projects! One level 0 to level 1 upgrade of a "Small House" in Mosquito Mangroves is now going to take... wait for it... four hours and forty-eight minutes. That is far longer than the project had to go at inception, for crying out loud!

Is there anything I can do (apart from never quitting) to prevent this from happening again? Sorry, forgot. My Freindcode is C4M-1e353, if that helps any.

Comment

Alright it's just done it again. I had a hotel building in Pleasant Plains. It started with 40 minutes build time. I quit with about 30 minutes remaining. I came back about half an hour later and it had one hour and 26 minutes left on construction! WTF??!?

Do I really have to just leave it running constantly? This is both impractical and unacceptable, frankly.

Comment

Hi Ornot ,

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at
                [email protected]
                Or
                [email protected], so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Comment

This afternoon for some reason my commercial properties have stopped generating cash. How do I contact Sparkling Society ??

Comment

Here you go, ive contacted them a few times and have no complaints with the quickness in response.

Just follow the instructions and correct email and best of luck getting resolution.

https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts/

Comment

Hi GoldenOldie ,

If there are enough employees in the commercial building then it should generate profit. We request you to please send details of what it is along with supporting screenshots to our support team at
                      [email protected]
                      Or
                      [email protected]
                      Or
                      [email protected] so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.
                      Last edited by SparklingSupport; 5th July 2018, 15:59.

Comment

Thanks for adding this thread! It's needed. Not to worry: I know all too well that in a game this big and complex there are ALWAYS bugs. I'm a programmer myself and feel the pain.

I have a recurring problem with data corruption when I return to the game after quitting, *kind* of like what the others on this thread are experiencing with loss of game progress. I'm on the Mac App, not a mobile version:

Mac OS 10.10.2 Yosemite
                        Game version 1.7.14, build 13574 (I also had the same problem on the previous version)
                        Friend code: C4M-1e353

Often, but randomly, when I return to the game after quitting for a while I'll find that time -- Hours of time! -- has been added to pending Build/Upgrade/Repair tasks. The most I've seen was 4 hours added to a simple House build on Mosquito Mangroves; most often it's almost exactly an hour added. I've gotten into the habit of noting the expected completion time of each project, just to be absolutely *certain* it's really happening. It is.

It's really frustrating, especially since it seems to be truly random. The one consistent factor I've been able to determine is that the less time there is between when I quit and when I return, the more likely it is happen. I never exit the game now unless I'm sure I'm not coming back for at least a couple of hours: I just leave it running in the background instead.

I've taken this up with the Support staff via email but have received no real response at all. This is, if anything, even more frustrating and annoying. A simple "we have no idea how to fix this" would be better than nothing.

I hope that someone, somewhere, has some clue as to what's going on. I'd like to be able to shut the game off a *bit* more often.

TIA!

Hmm. It looks like this thread has always been around, I just (*hem*) didn't see it. Oops. Sorry about that: I should've posted to this thread from the beginning.

Comment

My timers showed infinite time left after a holiday. I discovered that my clock was set to a few months ago. Adjusting your clock might work
                          I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
                          - Voltaire
                          Friendcodes:
                          https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

Comment

Originally posted by mitch01 View Post
                            My timers showed infinite time left after a holiday. I discovered that my clock was set to a few months ago. Adjusting your clock might work
                            Thanks for the (perfectly reasonable) suggestion but I'm afraid that was the first thing I looked into. Not the problem, alas. And I just had it happen again a couple of days ago. The only thing that seems effective is to wait *at least* a couple of hours after saving before trying to re-enter the game. *sigh*

Comment

Hi, I'm on level 41 and all of my commercial buildings have stopped generating cash when they are supposed to, for example the Kiosk should be generating every 1 minute but instead is taking over an hour? Many other commercials are taking way over 5 hours to generate the next profit. Happiness is at 120% and every other aspect working fine. This is now unplayable so is there a quick fix please?

Comment

Hi Jux64 ,

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at
                                [email protected]
                                OR
                                [email protected]
                                Or
                                [email protected], so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X