Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone been having the problem of time being added to all of your construction and repair timers after exiting then returning to the game? This has been happening to me on a regular basis. The time added to my timers varies from 1 to 20 hours.

Comment

• computerflummi
      computerflummi commented
      Editing a comment
      same here. Timing increase randomly after Restart of game. Need a fix...

• PollySy
      PollySy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it happens all the time, well at least a few times a week. A 15-minute 'repair' turns into a 5 hour job, for example.

Yo! Been playing ci4 like it! The whole boost thang doesn't seem to work! I have parks and other thangs located around buildings etc. But some one always got that blue arrow thang on there? Am I doing something wrong? As got a beach hut with 6 palm trees round it right next to a park and still that blue arrow comes up! ??

Comment

please fix the Bugs:

- build time increase after Restart of game
      - Gold is missing
      - start of game takes up to 2 minutes sometimes

no fun to Play if These Bugs are not fixed….

Comment

Also having problems with i build stuff and then when come back it's like nothing's happened! Happened about 6 times ?? Too make me move stuff and then do it again and again build stuff it's getting annoying!

Comment

Hi. In the quests one section says play */14days in a row. Mine has stuck on 11/14 for many days now.

Comment

Hi, the app keeps crashing (on my laptop) and when I re-open it, I have 6-8 hours added on to all of my upgrades. This is happening about 3 times a week and it is incredibly frustrating. It is making the game really unenjoyable. See attached screenshot. Note that these upgrade times are unrealistic given the levels the buildings are at. Any feedback welcome. I am tired of using up my gold stars to get these upgrades out of the way!
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello MIKE9999 computerflummi Shogun PollySy ,

Thanks for getting in touch with us regarding your concern.

It seems that you are facing the timer imbalance issue for the construction/upgrade of buildings in the game. Ideally, this happens only if you have changed the device time setting. For further assistance, we suggest you contact our support team so that they could investigate and assist you in a better way. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link;
              [email protected]
              OR
              [email protected]
              Or
              [email protected]

Comment

• PollySy
                PollySy commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for your reply. I have not changed the device time setting. I will contact the support team, but think I need a friendcode or something. How do I find this? Thank you.

Hi Dudeious ,

We would like to inform you that if tapped on the upgrade icon at the right side of the game screen, below the magnifying glass icon, then the city buildings will be shown in their current level with an arrow icon.

If this is not the issue you are experiencing, then we would suggest you contact our support team along with more details and supporting screenshots so that they could further investigate and assist you. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link;
              [email protected]
              OR
              [email protected]
              Or
              [email protected]

Comment

Regarding the timer imbalance issue, I can assure you that I have not been changing the time on my computer. I've been in contact with support and they claim that my issue is unique. However, I believe that this problem is more widespread.

Comment

• MIKE9999
                  MIKE9999 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  P.S.: Love the game in spite of the bugs/glitches.

Hello MIKE9999 ,

Thanks for providing the screenshots.

We have forwarded this details to our Support team so that they could investigate it further and assist you in a best way possible.

Comment

hi. Sir
                  This game is so exciting for me, thanks.

>>build time increase after Restart of game

I'm also having the same problem, it's so annoying.
                  I have not changed the time on Mac.

Comment

Twice today I purchased (flash sale $4 99) and never got what I paid for

Comment

Hello,
                      The Day and Night mode in the game does Not work.
                      When i created the Player Name, The mode die Not work anymore.
                      cache i cleaned up.
                      SD-dn13e

Please help

Comment

Working...
                      X