X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy Bushman
    replied
    Whenever I quit the game and come back in the build time has increased by many hours. This has been reported many times. Can I please get an ETA on a fix. See attached screenshot of builds that had about an hour to go and now have either 10 or 11hrs to go including a cinema

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Lazy Bushman
    commented on 's reply
    I am having the same issue and it appears other have too with reports going back 8-9 months of this issue. Is it possible to get a update from Sparkling City as to when this bug will be fixed?

• Lazy Bushman
    commented on 's reply
    What is happening with this bug? It still has not been fixed. What are the game makers doing about it? Why is there no response to this posting from Sparkling Society?

• jhoney
    replied

Everyone once in a while my CI4 basic loses part of my progress and it is really frustrating this needs to be fixed ASAP. It has happened 4 or five times. This really sucks because I had to start over once because i upgraded my original CI4 then it went hd and my phone couldnt handle it. So i waited for basic and now this.
    Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Leave a comment:

• Glenascaule
    commented on 's reply
    10 months later, the problem is still there....

• Glenascaule
    replied
    Hi, Big bug with time of construction. Each time we close the game and we reopen it, time of the building in construction is double!! Impossible to progress and finish construction without let the game open 24/24..
    NB: I never never change time device.

Leave a comment:

• Harley777
    replied
    Hello,
    The Day and Night mode in the game does Not work.
    When i created the Player Name, The mode die Not work anymore.
    cache i cleaned up.
    SD-dn13e

Please help

Leave a comment:

• peekaboomysterio
    replied
    Twice today I purchased (flash sale $4 99) and never got what I paid for

Leave a comment:

• LuisVuitonJP
    replied
    hi. Sir
    This game is so exciting for me, thanks.

>>build time increase after Restart of game

I'm also having the same problem, it's so annoying.
    I have not changed the time on Mac.

Leave a comment:

• SparklingSupport
    replied
    Hello MIKE9999 ,

Thanks for providing the screenshots.

We have forwarded this details to our Support team so that they could investigate it further and assist you in a best way possible.

Leave a comment:

• MIKE9999
    commented on 's reply
    P.S.: Love the game in spite of the bugs/glitches.

• MIKE9999
    replied
    Regarding the timer imbalance issue, I can assure you that I have not been changing the time on my computer. I've been in contact with support and they claim that my issue is unique. However, I believe that this problem is more widespread.

Leave a comment:

• PollySy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for your reply. I have not changed the device time setting. I will contact the support team, but think I need a friendcode or something. How do I find this? Thank you.

• PollySy
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it happens all the time, well at least a few times a week. A 15-minute 'repair' turns into a 5 hour job, for example.

• SparklingSupport
    replied
    Hi Dudeious ,

We would like to inform you that if tapped on the upgrade icon at the right side of the game screen, below the magnifying glass icon, then the city buildings will be shown in their current level with an arrow icon.

If this is not the issue you are experiencing, then we would suggest you contact our support team along with more details and supporting screenshots so that they could further investigate and assist you. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link;
    [email protected]
    OR
    [email protected]
    Or
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X