X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TUTORIAL] - City Island 4 Decoration boosts

Hey guys, Douwe the intern again!
    It took me a while to figure out the new boost system in city island 4
    So i figured it would be nice to have another tutorial!

hope it helps

Douwe

Douwe, nice instruction video, very clear but I only have a button "decorations" after which I am getting into the overview, which, after selecting an item, gives me the figures. Playing iOS version.
    See you at the islands !

CI3: 3i=4deo0cvlaux1
    CI4: 4i-d3odn
    PCIS: PCi-9gnhb

Comment

• Marleen
      Marleen commented
      Editing a comment
      In the newest update of ios and android, you will all have a 'boost' button instead of a 'decoration' button.... we changed it ;-)

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      OK dan.

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      Douwe, OK, very quick but helpful, TY for putting this on:-)

Hi I have too the decoration button...please!! Please add more decoration more store building.☺

Comment

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      As Marleen from the Society mentioned, this decoration button and what is under it will change en be renamed with the upcoming update.

Can anyone tell me how the free "boosts" work that appear randomly on the roads etc, like the gold bars or money? Would also be so awesome if these freebies included a happiness increase as that is the hardest thing to maintain in this game

Comment

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      @Tracyr-the only system I discovered while playing is that the gold bar appears around every hour of playing. And yes happiness increase could be very welcome in this manner.

Question from a new player... do the boost work on the house or is it just for Commercial and Community?

Comment

Working...
    X