Time added to construction timers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time added to construction timers?

Is anyone else having trouble with time being added to all of their construction timers when exiting then returning to the game?

Hi MIKE9999,

This is strange. We request you to please contact our support team as they will assist you better.

In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link:
    android-cityisland4@sparklingsociety.net
    OR

ios-cityisland4@sparklingsociety.net
    Or
    windows-cityisland4@sparklingsociety.net

Comment

I've been in contact with Sparkling Society support regarding this issue for quite some time now. They have no idea why this is happening and say that they are working on the problem. Support has also told me that my problem appears to be unique.

Comment

yes i have had that problem too, seconds to minutes and minutes to hours.

Comment

I'm also having this issue, and its getting upsetting because it is not the first time...
          The cafe should take 2:45:00 to be build.... After 1h, when you look a the building, it says around 7 hours!
          On my cellphone it usually happen when it is close for too long. Or on my windows10 when i close the app...

Comment

Hi
            I was asking the same question in this topic but finally I found your question
            I too have the same problem and not once, many times so you are not the only one
            i hope they find a solution

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

Comment

• earthly@fire777
              earthly@fire777 commented
              Editing a comment
              hi there l am having the same problem as well but my construction timers say any time from 5 - 8 - 12 or even the ridicules 34 hours to build some buildings was normal building time but as the levels go up now having to wait longer and longer for the completion or the same for upgrades my times started to get longer after level 75 now on level 94 now waiting even longer and now having trouble getting items from in game purchases as my other post states

Struggling with seconds to minutes and minutes to hours. Any one can help?

9AppsCartoon HDVidmate

Comment

Working...
            X