MOSQUITO MANGROVE ISLAND

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOSQUITO MANGROVE ISLAND

See Google + for pic. Can't get it on here. U can build on it after clearing a lot of trees
    IF My Opinion makes Me Happy, it Shouldn't matter to Anyone Else!!:cool:

This has to b most Worthless Island made!! Even w the few bld'ings u can build it would take yrs. To make ur money back from opening land just to plant trees or flowers on. Can Build farms but no ppl to WK them. I spent $19 mill to open a plot, what am I gonna build but trees?

Comment

• Devlinjennifer
      Devlinjennifer commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. Yup. I could have used that money to buy more land on an island where I can actually do something.

• Nemo Sunshine
      Nemo Sunshine commented
      Editing a comment
      Agree; Mosquito island is so far, only good for collecting profits. At least there could be people/vehicles/boats. (4-ajo2l)
      Last edited by Nemo Sunshine; 3rd February 2016, 22:28. Reason: added 'boats' to comment

Terry seems pretty worthless. Maybe all your prayers are heard and we can put more builing on this island after level 60. Just a guess. We know the Society can be full of surprises sometimes. So you spent 19 mln in cash to open up this island and build the whole 3 buildings. Nice, very nice. But that can't be true. They must have a joker in their sleeve.
    Last edited by demig; 29th January 2016, 21:17.
    See you at the islands !

CI3: 3i=4deo0cvlaux1
    CI4: 4i-d3odn
    PCIS: PCi-9gnhb

Comment

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      Demig, I just ck'd, n for the land it shows I can buy now, w more expansions available after signs move again will cost $46.6 Mill. For trees:-) CRAZZYY!!!!

• Devlinjennifer
      Devlinjennifer commented
      Editing a comment
      Well we will see what happens my level is in mid 50s something. I am still very disappointed in rewards for attaining a level. There are few buildings given, like 1, the money is like inconsequential, I will take it but it is so little in terms of what things cost. Then they do not give any gold. Yes we are heard and the game is getting better, but please get rid of those darned trees on Snowy in the middle of my building spaces!!!

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      DevlinJennifer, yes very expensive. Hopefully next upgrade will fix ur issue. We only get the bld'ings that r here until they expand to new lvl's n another island:-) TY for commenting.

You are right. Don't spend the money, just build the buildings we have and let it be. Waste of money, like the waterparts also. A lot of water, but very few to build on.
    I am opening MM at the moment. Only 38 hrs to go.
    Last edited by demig; 29th January 2016, 21:21.
    See you at the islands !

CI3: 3i=4deo0cvlaux1
    CI4: 4i-d3odn
    PCIS: PCi-9gnhb

Comment

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      Done allready. It is very simple. iOS players have an 'i' in the friendcode (3i/4i). Friend- and giftcodes cannot be redeemed. For that there should be somekind of compensation in the iOS version, according the Society. Save time in reading emails and going on FB on Friday's and Monday's.

• Devlinjennifer
      Devlinjennifer commented
      Editing a comment
      MM what a disappointment. First it is an ugly island, and just plain spooky. Then there is nothing to put on it. One community building and two different farms. There are so many things that could be developed surrounding the swamp idea...but nothing so far. I think this must have been the last island developed and with no housing. Yup, no one wants to live there, probably too scary.

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the guy who developped this island went sick, while doing his job.

Once you open up the grass land on Mosquito Mangroves its not so bad. The grass although small allows you to build any number of buildings. And the price of the expansions arnt too expensive at this point in the game. I do wish there was some people associated with the swamp land to create some traffic. Im sure Sparkling Society will address this issue as well of limited buildings available in the swamps.

Comment

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      Curt, I think something is coming as there is no Pier/Boat dock here yet to open next Island. But we have to spend MILLIONS of $$$$$$ to buy sticks to c where Pier will b:-)

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      Curt, question: is there grass land on MM. Just unlocked the island, bought 2 extansions and so far only swamp. However, grass could be at the other of the water, but .... which direction, N, E or W.

Give me a clue. Would be nice.

Demig, scroll ur screen UP, down in South East corner is 2 plots of grass I've found. But no water around except for North part of screen which u can't get to. So I'm thinking maybe on South West side once its open could b water leading to next island, but so far none around:-)

Comment

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      Terry, thanks found it. Let's make it happen. After level 60 I guess.

By the way, I got an answer tonight from Marleen. The red bar's in your profile represente the amount of (technical) posts you made on the Forum.
      Last edited by demig; 1st February 2016, 22:27.

• Nemo Sunshine
      Nemo Sunshine commented
      Editing a comment
      Demig, building on grass on MM can happen before level 60.

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, we found 2 days ago. No problem. Thanks anyway.

Does anyone else have time for new islands? I just unlocked MM first lot. I'm focused now on making my population vs employment to match. Seems I need more commercial buildings. Am I not focusing on the CI gameplay correctly? I'd like my population to match employment. Make sense?
    If it makes you happy, no one else opinions should matter!
    Friendcodes:
    CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Comment

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      Mish, when you keep the ratio between workers and civilians somewhere around +/- 20 you are good to go. The workers are leading in this game. In CI3 it was the other around. That is what I meant with watching the figures and if you want, keep on counting.
      And there is always time for a new island. I am trying to 'finalize' each island after each other. Takes time, gold and cash, but it works. Figures are rising steady. For me that's OK after surviving two simular crashes this weekend.
      Last edited by demig; 1st February 2016, 23:13. Reason: textual changes

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      Mish, I take back the +/- 20 advise. Curt's advise is even better. Keep the figures as even as you can, and yes more jobs.

For MM I have a 'strategy': take the shortest way to the grass (= SE), demolish only the rubbish and leave the big trees. Looks good, I tried that in CI3 on the jungle island. The rest of MM expansions are for later. I hope the Society will come up with buildings for gangways for MM.

• zero
      zero commented
      Editing a comment
      I try to keep around 400 more citizens than employees (in all of these games). That way when I level up and gain access to new buildings I can build them immediately and I never have to worry about not getting max profit as soon as they've completed construction.

To each their own. Everyone plays how they want to play. Do whatever makes you happy.

There is 2 different small grass patches on Mosquito Mangroves. Both to the far right one on top of each other. Good job Terry for helping demig out. I have almost uncovered all the island. No pier in sight......

Comment

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Curt, I won't open up anymore if only the 2 plots. Got them:-) but gotta be a pier sometime for next island. Admin keeping us guessing:-)

Demig, YW n TY for info:-) good luck n I'll c u after next upgrade or before,lol :-)

Comment

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      Demig, sorry, Marleen couldn't understand some things either:-)
      Bld'ings=buildings
      Wk'ers=workers
      C=see
      Ck=check
      N=and
      Lvl's=levels
      Ty=thank you
      Yw=your welcome
      U=you. I'll look for others, its just shorter n easier than writing it all out:-) sorry for confessing u:-)
      R=are
      U'll= you will
      Last edited by terry e; 4th February 2016, 18:03.

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, but writing it all out is better for your typing skills. Easy for me to say with a laptop. I guess you use a phone or a tablet to play. Now I really have to turn in.

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      Demig, yes I use a tablet for 3 yrs now and 1 finger, so shortening words much easier n quicker. Wife stole my PC from me,lol.

Is "lol" a universal acronym? If not, its Laughing Out Load. I do this offen and type it as well. Lol.

See ; )
    Friendcodes:
    CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Comment

• zero
      zero commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think LOL is universal. It's probably only global.

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      Mish, well I don't know, but don't u mean Laughing Out Loud instead of load? :-) why I use 1 finger n spell ck n abbreviate anything I can:-) ur gonna b fun to mess w,lol

I use one finger as a pointer, using a Stylus pen. Small letters, and you get Load instead of Loud. Lol.

Be professional Terry...remember. Lol. Your rules...not mine. Jk (just kidding). Was that on the list?
    Friendcodes:
    CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Comment

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      Mish, lol, technology :-) the old finger wks fine, I told u I like having fun, so was just picking on u:-) I like smiley faces n lol

My Strategy for Mosquito Mangroves:

1. Build farms on grass land to get vehicle
    2. Build the MM farms on swamp no walkway cause no people just clear 4 trees at a time and hide the roadway
    3. Buy the extensions and wait on new buildings to be added

Comment

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      You can get some people and some cars into the swampy area by building some houses and the farm that unlocks the tractor. You can also put some canals into the swampy area.

And yes, we have to wait for whatever the Society has in mind for us builders.

Why is the MM so freaking expensive for garbage land? I'm using up all cash to buy the land and won't have money to build anything on it. For a free game, it's awfully expensive to do anything.

Comment

Working...
    X