No Leveling Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Leveling Up

I've been playing this game for a while, and have really built up my cities. The only one left to open is Sandy Shore. Now I don't know if it's just me, but lately when I get the Treasure Chest and it gives me the opportunity to pay to jump levels up (4 or even 5 levels), collect more gold bars, etc., I will get the extras that it calls for, however, I only level up by 1 and not the amount that comes with the "package", so to speak. The first time it happened, I did contact whoever, and they couldn't find the problem, but in the end gave me 100 gold bars. the next time it happened, up by 1 level and I let it go. The third time it happened, I took snapshots from my phone, but I don't know how to post it at this site. I haven't played in a while, so today I purchased the Silver Chest for $24.99, which comes with a bunch of goodies (I did get!), but I was supposed to jump 5 levels and only went up one. At this point of the game, I should be at least level 110. But when all of this first happened, I started at 90 and now, I'm only at 93... . Can I get some help here?? I'm really about to lose interest in the game and really don't want to uninstall, but.......
Working...
X