How to redeem gift codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to redeem gift codes

I received a gift code from you by email. There is no link or button within the game to rebeem this in CI4

Please advise. Also the "S" does not work for redeeming the code, so that is not a possible solution.
    Attached is a photo of the area I thought it would be and it's not.
    If it makes you happy, no one else opinions should matter!
    Friendcodes:
    CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Mish, u use an IOS system? U can't use Android codes w this. IOS codes start w 4i-?????. Admin should b having this fixed soon. Might ck w Demig about this as he knows more about these systems than I do. Sorry I can't help much w this.
    IF My Opinion makes Me Happy, it Shouldn't matter to Anyone Else!!:cool:

Comment

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      Mish, when you are playing the iOS version, you have one thing less to worry and to pay attention to during the game. Apple has forbidden using friend- and giftcodes for CI games (since somewhere oct 15). Reason? I don't know. It is just a fact. This is why under the S button the gifts button is blocked with chaines. Sparkling Society has confirmed that there is somekind of compensation within the iOS version of CI4. So putting examples of friendcodes (3i/4i) on the website is not the smartest move to make, because there is still confusion with this matter. So announcements about Friendcode Friday and the weekly giftcode on Monday you can skip, without 'hurting' yourself.

Demig, TY for explaining that better than I could, nice to have IOS user here that knows what they're doing

Comment

Maybe a language barrier but I'm confused as to what you're saying Demig. I received an email from SParlking Society. I know they don't know if I'm iOS or Android so I understand.

Who is doing what Terry?

Are you saying iOS users get gift compensations within the game while playing only? Since iOS won't allow your friend codes to be redeemed?

I'm thoroughly confused now. Lol
      Friendcodes:
      CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Comment

• demig
        demig commented
        Editing a comment
        Mish, no need to be confused and there is no language barrier. iOS players cannot redeem friend- and giftcodes. The mails sent by the Society are meant for all the subscribers, either iOS or Android. For us iOS players they are nice to know. How the Society is arranging compensation, I don't know. Another counting mechanism, more walking/rolling goldballoons ? I can't tell. Have fun.
        Last edited by demig; 30th January 2016, 09:52.

Hello Mish, lol from what I know, IOS users use Apple made Systems. Admin has to get permission from Apple to put games on their Systems. Therefore when Sparkling Society came out w Android version, IOS users were 2 wks behind Android. But normally IOS users can go to FB page n get a Friend/Gift code to compensate IOS users. Normally Mondays n Fridays. This helps make up for not getting videos. Next upgrade which should b 1.0.12 they r supposed to b synchronized. Hope this helps n Please let us know if it doesnt

Comment

When you play the game with an iphone or ipad (ios) then you are not able to redeem giftcodes or friendcodes.
        Apple has changed her terms and conditions and we are forced to remove this feature. Sorry for the inconvenience.
        We develop games for players together with the players!

Friendcode:
        CI4 = 4-upqgnrzsxgqk7
        CI3 = 3-wucgkpuepj4
        CI2 = 1mnpsywzx
        CI1 = jjvqup2zjsc

Comment

Thank you Demig, Terry and Marleen for your time to respond to my inquiry. Much appreciated. Have a wonderful weekend to the three of you. : )
          Friendcodes:
          CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Comment

Hello ! I am an android user. I am playing CI5 since 4 months. I received a gift code through email but I am unable to redeem it. Please help me someone on this issue. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X