X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-ajo2I
    for CI4
    note: the 2I part of code is 2, then capital letter "eye"
    Last edited by Nemo Sunshine; 15th January 2016, 15:13. Reason: clarified characters in code
    Nemo Sunshine

Comment

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      TY Nemo, yes I agree, some letters/ numbers r hard to tell what's what:-)

Sent note to developers asking them to use a font that distinguishes the letter "O" from the number zero "0"; it is difficult in the codes to know which is which! Same applies to the number "1" and the letter "I". Sometimes I enter codes two or three times until I hit the correct combination.
    Nemo Sunshine

Comment

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      Never had this issue. In normal writing language the zero is oval and the capital o is round. The difference between small and capital i and l is also clear (i-I, l-L). When you have a problem with that, sent a message to the direction.
      I think this a kind of a luxury problem, because iOS players cannot use friend- en giftcodes en thus get extra money.

Thanks to everyone posting codes; I'm trying to apply all of them - was trying to write 'thanks' individually, but the system will not allow me to post the same message that was used within the last five minutes; kept getting error msg; so this is my thanks to all!
    Nemo Sunshine

Comment

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      TY Nemo, remember u can only use 10 codes per day.

For android users: are u able to use the friend codes of iOS users from CI4? Or can u only claim friend codes of other android users

Comment

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Diana, No, Android users cannot use IOS codes. TY for ur question:-)

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      To be clear: iOS players cannot use friend- and giftcodes. Has been forbidden by Apple. That's why the giftbutton is chained. This has been arranged somewhere in the second half of 2015. The reason why I do not know.

Hello everyone my friend code is 4-iik2d

Comment

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      TY Gem for ur code, Please pass along to ur Friends to post, good to c u reading everything :-) remember to hit like.

Just a few questions about the code...when we use them do we have to input them everyday or can they only be used once?

Comment

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      You can use a giftcode once. So when you get the weekly giftcode from Sparkling Society, I guess on Monday's just type it in and the system does the rest. Normally friendcode's were announced on Friday, where you could read the friendcodes of other players on FB. How they handle this with the codes on the forum, I don't know. In fact, I play the iOS version, so to be honest I don't care.
      But bottom line is that each code can only be used once and that you can only use a CI4 friendcode for CI4 and not for CI2/3.
      Last edited by demig; 17th January 2016, 17:03.

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      Gem, Please c my FRIEND CODE Post. U can use up to 10 of these per day, but only once. Remember, if it says 4i, it is Only for IOS users. If starting w just a PLAIN 4-????? THEN it is ANDROID only:-)

Thanks demig you have been very helpful and sorry for all the questions :>)

Comment

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      No problemo, feel free to share your troubles/challenges with this game. Always willing to reach a helping hand. Like a famous Dutch politician said before he was murdered in may 2006: 'at your service'.
      Last edited by demig; 26th January 2016, 09:49.

My friendcode is: 4i-gn7ff
    If it makes you happy, no one else opinions should matter!
    Friendcodes:
    CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Comment

• demig
      demig commented
      Editing a comment
      Mish0071, no harm meant, but nobody other than you can use your friendcode. Apple blocked the redeeming feature in CI3 and CI4, but according to the Society for us, iOS users, this is compensated within the game. Terry is collecting friendcodes for Friendcode Friday.

Will there be an option in the new updates for iOS and android users to have friends (and be able to visit/help others)? Please, not using Facebook. Use
    iOS Game Center or Android Gaming forum. Just NOT FB.
    Friendcodes:
    CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Comment

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      Mish, TY for code. Don't c an answer to ur question coming soon. Bigger issues 1st. I have a post in General called, Game Strategy, Tips n Strategy if u would like to help. Need more ppl commenting on here:-)

Terry, understood. I will post there for now. Just don't forget about my Friends question though for the near future.
    Friendcodes:
    CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Comment

• terry e
      terry e commented
      Editing a comment
      Mish, yes Admin has thought of this idea, but game is not even a month old yet so still wk'ing on Bugs n other issues first:-) TY for commenting:-)

You're welcome. Anytime. : )))
    Friendcodes:
    CI4 = 4i-gn7ff

Ci3 = 3i-2xtqousdnf7hb

Comment

My friendcode is 4-l2fi5

Comment

Friendcode: 4-86ld3

Comment

My friendcode: 4-ifnfp

Comment

My friendcode for CI4 is 4-93fch
            Game version 1.1.2