• Show
Clear All

• Mish0071
    replied
    You're welcome. Anytime. : )))

Leave a comment:

• terry e
    commented on 's reply
    Mish, yes Admin has thought of this idea, but game is not even a month old yet so still wk'ing on Bugs n other issues first:-) TY for commenting:-)

• Mish0071
    replied
    Terry, understood. I will post there for now. Just don't forget about my Friends question though for the near future.

Leave a comment:

• terry e
    commented on 's reply
    Mish, TY for code. Don't c an answer to ur question coming soon. Bigger issues 1st. I have a post in General called, Game Strategy, Tips n Strategy if u would like to help. Need more ppl commenting on here:-)

• Mish0071
    replied
    Will there be an option in the new updates for iOS and android users to have friends (and be able to visit/help others)? Please, not using Facebook. Use
    iOS Game Center or Android Gaming forum. Just NOT FB.

Leave a comment:

• Mish0071
    replied
    My friendcode is: 4i-gn7ff

Leave a comment:

• demig
    commented on 's reply
    No problemo, feel free to share your troubles/challenges with this game. Always willing to reach a helping hand. Like a famous Dutch politician said before he was murdered in may 2006: 'at your service'.
    Last edited by demig; 26th January 2016, 10:49.

• Gem75092
    replied
    Thanks demig you have been very helpful and sorry for all the questions :>)

Leave a comment:

• demig
    commented on 's reply
    You can use a giftcode once. So when you get the weekly giftcode from Sparkling Society, I guess on Monday's just type it in and the system does the rest. Normally friendcode's were announced on Friday, where you could read the friendcodes of other players on FB. How they handle this with the codes on the forum, I don't know. In fact, I play the iOS version, so to be honest I don't care.
    But bottom line is that each code can only be used once and that you can only use a CI4 friendcode for CI4 and not for CI2/3.
    Last edited by demig; 17th January 2016, 18:03.

• Gem75092
    replied
    Just a few questions about the code...when we use them do we have to input them everyday or can they only be used once?

Leave a comment:

• terry e
    commented on 's reply
    TY Gem for ur code, Please pass along to ur Friends to post, good to c u reading everything :-) remember to hit like.

• Gem75092
    replied
    Hello everyone my friend code is 4-iik2d

Leave a comment:

• demig
    commented on 's reply
    To be clear: iOS players cannot use friend- and giftcodes. Has been forbidden by Apple. That's why the giftbutton is chained. This has been arranged somewhere in the second half of 2015. The reason why I do not know.

• demig
    commented on 's reply
    Never had this issue. In normal writing language the zero is oval and the capital o is round. The difference between small and capital i and l is also clear (i-I, l-L). When you have a problem with that, sent a message to the direction.
    I think this a kind of a luxury problem, because iOS players cannot use friend- en giftcodes en thus get extra money.

• terry e
    commented on 's reply
    TY Nemo, remember u can only use 10 codes per day.
Working...
X