X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terry e
    commented on 's reply
    Hello Diana, No, Android users cannot use IOS codes. TY for ur question:-)

• terry e
    commented on 's reply
    TY Nemo, yes I agree, some letters/ numbers r hard to tell what's what:-)

• terry e
    commented on 's reply
    TY Lazio, Please tell ur friends to post. If u c any posts u like, remember to hit the like button

• Diana2thsd
    replied
    For android users: are u able to use the friend codes of iOS users from CI4? Or can u only claim friend codes of other android users

Leave a comment:

• Nemo Sunshine
    replied
    Thanks to everyone posting codes; I'm trying to apply all of them - was trying to write 'thanks' individually, but the system will not allow me to post the same message that was used within the last five minutes; kept getting error msg; so this is my thanks to all!

Leave a comment:

• Nemo Sunshine
    replied
    Sent note to developers asking them to use a font that distinguishes the letter "O" from the number zero "0"; it is difficult in the codes to know which is which! Same applies to the number "1" and the letter "I". Sometimes I enter codes two or three times until I hit the correct combination.

Leave a comment:

• Nemo Sunshine
    commented on 's reply
    thank you

• Nemo Sunshine
    commented on 's reply
    thanks

• Nemo Sunshine
    commented on 's reply
    code not accepted

• Nemo Sunshine
    replied
    4-ajo2I
    for CI4
    note: the 2I part of code is 2, then capital letter "eye"
    Last edited by Nemo Sunshine; 15th January 2016, 16:13. Reason: clarified characters in code

Leave a comment:

• lazik19
    replied
    My friendcode 4-80477

Leave a comment:

• terry e
    commented on 's reply
    TY Demig, ya I realized last night we can't us the IOS codes. I don't know much about the different devices:-)

• demig
    replied
    They play the same game as the Android players. Unfortunatly with a 2 week delay. I cannot see who is playing which system. The technical guys should. The only difference is that we cannot use the giftcodes and the friendcodes. As far as I know this compensated by the use of the videoapp.

Leave a comment:

• terry e
    commented on 's reply
    TY Demig for ur code. Please tell ur Friends on IOS systems :-)

• demig
    replied
    My friendcode for CI4 is 4i-d3odn, (iOS)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X