My museum disappeared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My museum disappeared

Hello. Today, i entered the game and the museum i had on the ice island, disappeared. What can i do to recover?

O meu código de amigo 4-k7ac2.

Comment

Hi Susana,

We are not sure what went wrong

Ideally, such issues should not occur. We would request you to try closing the app, restart the device/PC and then launch the app again, and check if it resolves the issue for you.

If in case the issue persists, please contact our Support Team with more details details, along with a supporting screenshot, of what exactly happens in the game when you open the game, do you get any pop up. The more details you provide, the better our Support Team will be able identify the issue.

In order to contact our correct support team we request you to visit the following link https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts.

Comment

Hi. I've passed 2 levels (lv 60-61, lv61-62) and it was not atributed new buildings. Why?

Comment

Hi Susana Carmo ,

When you move to next level, some new buildings are unlocked. As per the game design, the new buildings might be available for either gold or cash or could be built on a different soil.

When you progress ahead in the game, you will find that the buildings, which you have constructed earlier using ‘Gold’ can be constructed again using in-game ‘Cash’ or it could be built on different soils which you can see in the background of the building depending on your level.

For Example: If you have unlocked ‘Farm’ at level 20, which can be, construct using ‘Gold’. Once, you move ahead in XP levels and found another instance of ‘Farm’ has unlocked, then the 2nd instance can be constructed using in-game ‘Cash’ instead of ‘Gold’ or you will be able to build the 2nd instance of ‘farm’ on different soils (such as snowy floor, sand, grass, etc.).

For more queries, we request you to contact our support team. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link; https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts.

Comment

Working...
          X