Bug report thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug report thread

If you find a bug, put it here to reduce clutter.
    I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
    - Voltaire
    Friendcodes:
    https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

I found a glitch that allows you to get as many diamonds as you want. I currently have more than 60,000 diamonds - and that's after I used diamonds to unlock all of the land areas and build a lot of buildings and upgrade everything to the max. .... But I won't ever tell anyone how I do it. I like having this bug. I don't want it to be 'fixed'.

Comment

• OhNoitsJamie
      OhNoitsJamie commented
      Editing a comment
      Grrr… I would like to have this ability in all games. I don't think that you should have to buy more currency with real money - I think you should be able to trade cash for gold/dimonds or gold/dimonds for cash. Or better yet, be able to just get more of either without loosing anything. If Sparkling Society needs money, charge a one-time down payment for the app instead.

Bug: Phantom Planes On Runways

2nd February 2016, 21:34

Often I will tap on a plane with a ! over it to send it off, it flies away but it also stays on the runway. The one on the runway can't be tapped and new planes can still land there. I have to force-close and restart the game to make them go away. It's a small issue and doesn't make me not want to play but it happens rather often. I usually just move the runway somewhere else and the phantom plane stays in its spot. I *think* it's caused by pop-up screens showing at the same time when I tap a plane to send it away.

I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
    - Voltaire
    Friendcodes:

Comment

• Kermit Meister
      Kermit Meister commented
      Editing a comment
      I am having the same issue but now it more than one runway that it does this.

I sometimes wondering where i stay with my points. But the problem is, that my points are shown wrong so i think the others will be wrong as well. Please fix this so we can compare to the others...

And by the way. When will the feature friends will come?

Thx for fixing in advance
    Attached Files

Comment

• mitch01
      mitch01 commented
      Editing a comment
      The incorrect scores would just be an issue of the game server not updating regularly. I'm not sure when the friends feature will come, I know a big update for CI4 is being developed - this might include the friends feature

Hi I seem to have a problem with loosing land.
    When a advert pops up while moving something ( I.e. a runway)
    The space where it was becomes dark green like unpurchased land?

Is there anyway to get this back?

Comment

Hi,
      I can not place the "Hotel on water" for 315.000 anywhere. I could place the other water structures though.

Comment

• demig
        demig commented
        Editing a comment
        Which game? I guess you need more building space.

Please help me to create playername to log in in city island airport 2, because i never success to do it by my self, always failed, my friend code E-6jcg9, thanks alot for ur help

Comment

Originally posted by Arirozano View Post
        Please help me to create playername to log in in city island airport 2, because i never success to do it by my self, always failed, my friend code E-6jcg9, thanks alot for ur help
        Try creating a playername from inside another game
        - Voltaire
        Friendcodes:

Comment

I've lost 2 buildings in city airport 2!!! I bought 2 villas at 245,000 each and a day later one has disappeared!! I've also lost a resort costing 155,000, meaning i am now down by 400,000!!!!!! Where are they? Can I please have them back? Is this going to keep happening as there's not much point to continuing if so.

Glitch update. My villa has suddenly reappeared!!! But one of my resorts looks like it is gone for good and I now have another one that keeps disappearing and then reappearing a day later!!! Really frustrating. I've also noticed that my flight rewards has gone, this is really annoying as it's the main way to collect diamonds!!! Please, please, please fix

Comment

Working...
          X