Restore the cell phone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restore the cell phone

Hello, I am one of the people who formats or restores the factory phone once or twice a year, I realize that the game does not have a direct account so as not to start the game from scratch, is there any way? ...

Thank you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    en español

Buenas, soy de las personas que 1 o 2 veces al año formatea o restaura el celular de fabrica, me doy cuenta que el juego no cuenta con cuenta directa para no empezar el juego desde cero, hay alguna manera?...

Gracias.

Please make a new City Island game. I thought City Island 5 was out on 2017? WHAT HAPPEND?
    Make City Island better than 3 and 4. I also love the Sunsetview and Night view of the game and please be passionate enough and creative when making a game please! Like what you did on City island 3

Comment

Hi AndreaFaye

We would like to inform you that, the game progress is locally stored on the same device. Hence, if you uninstall or reinstall the game, or perform a factory reset on the device, or change the device, then all the game progress will be lost. Unfortunately, as of now, we do not have any provision to sync the game progress on multiple devices.

However, we request you to please send all the details and your Friendcode, to our support team so that they can help you in the best way possible.

Regarding your other concern related to City Island 5, it is currently under development. We cannot give any specific dates for the release. It is difficult to predict exactly how much time will be required for developing and releasing a game meeting our quality standards. However, once it will be released, you will be updated on our Facebook page

For more queries, we request you to contact our Support team. In order to contact our correct support team, we request you to visit the following link; https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts.

Comment

Working...
      X