This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing Battle Cards - Savage Heroes

Our team has been working very hard to bring you a brand new card game: Battle Cards - Savage Heroes, which will be released next week. Deck Adventures players will feel right at home as the new game is based on it and has generally the same setting. With 62 new cards, 2 new traits, a brand new game mode and a redesigned reward system, it will give all players a new and interesting challenge.

We at Sparkling Society are very excited as we feel this game is another step forward from Deck Adventures which was our very first card game. We have learned a lot from this experience and from the feedback we got from our community. We look forward to hearing from you again once the game is live.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BACS_android_featureGraphic.png
Views:	1
Size:	569.2 KB
ID:	6992

We are targeting a Friday 4th of August release on Android. iOS players will probably have to wait until just after the weekend before the game is live, though we will try to launch simultaneously.

You only posted this on your account, it needs to be on the home forum

Comment

So does that mean its a new game and we have to start anew or is it an expansion and we keep all our data , cards, currency, etc

Comment

Should i stop playing deck adventures?
        I think everyones about to be really confused and angry, if they can even find these posts, since thier not tied to the deck adventures forums

Comment

Holdwn buddy we need some real answers here, this is nutts and there better not be 80 more energy up cats.

Comment

Hi Robert. This is indeed a new game. I will publish an additional post soon as to why we chose to launch a new game, or why we had to incorporate the changes into the new game. I think there is absolutely no reason to stop playing Deck Adventures Wild Arena. That game is still very much alive. We are just releasing a new game next to it. I would love to hear your opinion if you decide to play this game as well, but i would perfectly understand it if you would decide only to continue with Deck Adventures. After all you invested a lot of time in that game.
            Really. Play the new game as well if you are curious or stick with DAWA or play both. There is no reason to be worried. We will continue to support Deck Adventures. I will address this in the upcoming post as well.

Finally, in regards to your last comment; no more energy up cats, i promise

Comment

Working...
            X