This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug report thread

Found something that's not working right?
    Put it here.
    I hear and I forget.
    I see and I remember.
    I do and I understand.
    - Confucius
    I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
    - Voltaire
    Friendcodes:
    https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

I'm having trouble with my SIM City. I play almost every day and put a lot of time into building my city. Last night when I closed it for the day, I had over 11,000,000 and 11 or 12 gold. This morning, when I opened it, I had only 6,000,000 and 5 gold. Some of my commercial and residential buildings had disappeared and some that I had upgraded to 10 are now back to 9. Also, I'm not given the opportunity to earn gold by watching videos. I get only 1 or 2 in a day. I love the game. But, I'm getting seriously frustrated with having to go back and put everything back to where I left off.

Comment

• SparklingSupport
      SparklingSupport commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Sherryan,

We are not sure what exactly went wrong with your game. Please contact our support team and provide them the details regarding the issue along with the friendcode of your game account so that they can further investigate this concern.

In order to contact correct support team, please use the following link: https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts/

I didn't receive my tournament reward: I arrived in League 2

please help me!!!

my nick is gaetano
    this is my friend code: WAL-hemi5

Comment

While scrolling through the levels of the Pistol Shrimp, I discovered that the health and damage drop a lot at level 7, This is true for every rare card I've seen. I'm assuming this is a bug because common and rare animals don't do this at any level (I haven't got any Legendary animals yet). Can someone who has upgraded a rare card to level 7 confirm?
    I hear and I forget.
    I see and I remember.
    I do and I understand.
    - Confucius
    I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
    - Voltaire
    Friendcodes:
    https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

Comment

• Holden
      Holden commented
      Editing a comment
      We have found this to be a bug in our balancing file. We will correct this asap and release a new version of the app. It will automatically correct it. Apologies for the inconvenience.

• Holden
      Holden commented
      Editing a comment
      As promised we have fixed the problem and the new version (1.4.5) is in the release pipeline. Enjoy!

I didnt recive reward for reaching league 1 at the end of tournament in battle card savage heroes

Comment

Hi Pajki ,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that the tournament rewards are stored on the server, so you should get your reward once you reconnect your player account. Worst case you may have to wait for the next tournament to end, which are just a few hours from now.

Hence we request you to wait until next tournament is over. If the issue persists, we request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at
      android-dragon@sparklingsociety.net
      Or
      ios-dragon@sparklingsociety.net, so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Comment

Hi!another tournament in a row i didnt recive reward for reaching league 1 whats going on please fix that problem

Comment

City island 4 ... built a hotel.. I have enough people but it won’t employ anyone. ..???

Comment

Whats happen with server on the last4 tournament i recive only reward for one tournament in the battle savage heroes please fix that problem

Comment

In the game my name is tomislav

Comment

Working...
              X