Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 1.1.0: Tournaments!

Hello everyone,

Deck Adventures Wild Arena just got a lot bigger with the addition of Tournaments!
    Test your skills against decks of players around the world to reach the highest League!​ Click image for larger version  Name:	DAWA-Tournaments.png Views:	1 Size:	278.4 KB ID:	5276

Leagues
    In Tournament Mode, you’ll be matched to an opponent of similar level. After each victory, you may select a free card and gain a number of Trophies. Earn enough Trophies to move on to a higher League and win a card pack!

Seasons
    Tournaments run in Seasons of a couple of days, so there’s always one for you to join, and rewards are just around the corner. This is a great way to get more cards and level up your favorite animals!​ Click image for larger version  Name:	DAWA-Tournaments-2.png Views:	1 Size:	421.3 KB ID:	5277

Play
    If you’re new to the game, now is a great time to come on board and start playing. We just improved the introduction tutorial to get you up to speed quickly. And if you’ve been playing Deck Adventures: Wild Arena for a while already, do check out Tournaments! We are confident you’ll love this addition, next to the hugely popular singleplayer Campaign Mode.

Thanks for your continued support, and stay ahead of the pack! Click image for larger version  Name:	Google Play Store.png Views:	1 Size:	7.3 KB ID:	5268
    Click image for larger version  Name:	App Store.png Views:	1 Size:	8.1 KB ID:	5269

But we play Never vs other gamer here , allways vs Bots , you know this
    and this is not PvP & there is Not funny

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Anderson View Post
      But we play Never vs other gamer here , allways vs Bots , you know this
      and this is not PvP & there is Not funny
      While it is technically with bots, you're actually still playing other people too. What happens is this: the bot is given a card set matching that of someone close to you in the leaderboard.
      I too would like to see real-time multiplayer, but I'm not certain of whether the game currently has enough players to make this viable.
      I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
      - Voltaire
      Friendcodes:
      https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

Comment

What are exactly the season you spek before ? I don t really understand what it means ?

Comment

Play vs Bots is real Bullshit & the Ballancing in your tournament is jämmerlich

Comment

I failed to receive two consecutive rounds of tournament compensation in first league.
            Please Check! Thank you.

Comment

• Holden
              Holden commented
              Editing a comment
              This is a known issue and we're working very hard to get the new release of the game out that will fix this. In the meantime support will take care of you if you contact them through our support channel. https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts/

The new update got me my rewards, thanks!
            I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
            - Voltaire
            Friendcodes:
            https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

Comment

WA-ci2ln friend code

Comment

Working...
              X