Videos not working!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos not working!

The videos that are shown to collect gold are no longer being offered. WHY??? I depend on these videos to progress in the game, since many items require gold to construct. Without the videos, this game becomes just another 'rip-off' moneymaker app! Please FIX and return the 'videos-for-gold option'. Thank you, Jeffery Walters

UPDATE TO MY EARLIER POST concerning 'Videos Not Working': The videos have begun working today, (somewhat). However, the video titled "Clash of Empires", (I believe that is the title), lags so badly that I must close the app before it crashes. This title is being shown in order to get a single 'gold bar'. I have attempted to watch the video THREE-TIMES now, only to receive failure each time due to a poorly designed app. I believe that if the sponsors are paying for their apps to be seen by consumers, then they are being fooled and deceived by 'Sparkling Society'. SHAMEFUL!!!

UPDATE CORRECTION: The video entitled "March Of Empires" is repeatedly lagging bad enough to completely CRASH the app! This practice by "Sparkling Society" is UNACCEPTABLE to paying consumers!!! And 'YES', I have paid into this app!!!

Last edited by Jeffery Walters; 11th July 2018, 19:36. Reason: UPDATES and CORRECTIONS to sustaining problems with "Sparkling Societies" LACK IN CORRECTING app CRASHES!!!

same

Comment

My videos are missing too! Please bring the sponsor videos back, because as annoying as it is to have to watch them to speed up the game or double profit, it is almost necessary for advancement!

Comment

UPDATE TO MY EARLIER POST concerning 'Videos Not Working': The videos have begun working today, (somewhat). However, the video titled "Clash of Empires", (I believe that is the title), lags so badly that I must close the app before it crashes. This title is being shown in order to get a single 'gold bar'. I have attempted to watch the video THREE-TIMES now, only to receive failure each time due to a poorly designed app. I believe that if the sponsors are paying for their apps to be seen by consumers, then they are being fooled and deceived by 'Sparkling Society'. SHAMEFUL!!!

Comment

UPDATE CORRECTION: The video entitled "March Of Empires" is repeatedly lagging bad enough to completely CRASH the app! This practice by "Sparkling Society" is UNACCEPTABLE to paying consumers!!! And 'YES', I have paid into this app!!!

Comment

Hi Jeffery Walters ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot of the ad video, to our support team at
            android-pcis@sparklingsociety.net
            Or
            ios-pcis@sparklingsociety.net
            Or
            windows-pcis@sparklingsociety.net. The more details you provide, the better we can help to fix this issue!

Comment

NO thanks. I did all of that already, and nothing has happened. Therefore I have submitted a complaint to Microsoft for CONSUMER THEFT as well as MISREPRESENTATION in regards to Sparkling Society. As well as a complaint to Microsoft themselves for allowing a company like Sparkling Society to offer sub-standard apps in their store. Either way, the app Paradise City-Island Sim was DELETED.

Comment

Working...
              X