Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5-DAYS---NO GOLD OFFERED! Microsft will be notified!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-DAYS---NO GOLD OFFERED! Microsft will be notified!!!

I have been playing this game for awhile now. The "Videos-for-Gold" have disappeared AGAIN! And please DO NOT try and blame my computer like Sparling Society always does! Because other apps play their videos just fine on my computer. I ONLY HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH SPARKLING SOCIETY!!! And please do not request my 'player information', 'screenshots', or 'video captures', because Sparkling Society already has those things on file. I sent them 2-weeks ago!!! I think that I will contact the Microsoft Corporation and find out why they are allowing such a FLAWED app, which is being run by a NON-CUSTOMER-SATISFACTION based administration in their store. I will offer a strong suggestion that this app be pulled until it rises to the standards of the PAYING CONSUMER. Other words, Microsoft's reputation WILL BE TAINTED by offering such an app in their store. PERHAPS the companies paying to have their app shown by Sparkling Society would like to know that they are in fact NOT BEING OFFERED at all. That seems like THEFT to me.

UPDATE: 10-DAYS WITHOUT GOLD... and counting!
    Last edited by Jeffery Walters; 4th August 2018, 17:15.

maybe Microsoft can suggest another building game.

Comment

• Jeffery Walters
      Jeffery Walters commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, Hackingupahairball! If you hear of anything... POST IT for everyone to see!!!

Hi Jeffery Walters ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to please send details of what it is along with a screenshot, to our support team at https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts/, so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible.

Comment

NO THANK YOU. I have already done that in the past, meaning that you have my information on file. This has been a problem for SEVERAL MONTHS, and all Sparkling Society does is blame the consumer. If you would actually read the complaints posted here, then you would see that others are experiencing the same problems, and that the problem lies within Sparkling Society's faulting app, as well as their unacceptable monitoring of their forum as well as terrible management practices. Every video that every other app offers me to watch PLAYS WITHOUT INCIDENT. It is ONLY Sparkling Society that has difficulties. I WILL BE CONTACTING MICROSOFT TO INFORM THEM OF POSSIBLE CONSUMER THEFT CONCERNING SPARKLING SOCIETY.

Comment

• Hakingupahairball
        Hakingupahairball commented
        Editing a comment
        I've seen this reply before Jeffrey Walters,all over the forum.The name gets edited.Digital placibo?

Yeah, I get it! I've seen it too. However, your 'description' was far too polite. It's simply BULLSHIT from another BULLSHIT COMPANY called 'Sparkling Society'!

Comment

It seems a lot of time is spent posting about the same issues and threatening to delete the game, especially by players that have such similar writing styles (hhmmm). and you are correct, its their game, and its their right to change the rules as they see fit, but remember its a game, meant for fun and enjoyment. if you don't like the new rules then delete the game. that is a much louder statement then weeks of complaining and insulting the customer service reps that really seem to be trying to help. remember SS needs to make money also, otherwise they are better off just shutting down the games and call it quits. if that slows down the game a little, so what, it def makes the game more challenging, which in itself, makes it a better game. if i wanted an easy game that i could blow through quickly, ill go look for a children's game

Comment

You clearly did not read my reasonings. I commented that SS ARE THIEVES for taking money from companies who pay them for showing their promotional videos to consumers, yet the videos are not offered, or they crash the app. That is A THIEF. Furthermore, I have used my own money to buy gold and extra canes in the 'game'. However, the gold and cranes were not received. I contacted SS about these FINANCIAL THEFTS, yet received no response. That is stealing. SS could have easily checked on my 'Friend Code' to see if my claims were correct or false. But they refused too. I sent screenshots of my purchases to SS... NO REPLY! I understand your side that this is 'just a game'. But when I give them 'real money', it immediately becomes a financial transaction. When one side, (SS), does not follow through with the bought items yet still keep my money... THAT IS THEFT. And that also works for not correcting the issues with the promotional videos which are not playing correctly, which they are also receiving money for. SS constantly blames the player/consumer. EVERY other app that I have which offers 'promotional videos' works perfectly. No glitches. And 'yes', the videos are the exact same ones offered by SS. The problem clearly with the developers of SS! Yet again, they consistently blame the player/consumer. And finally, the fucked-up was deleted! As the timestamp on my posts will dictate. But thank you for your comments and responses.

Comment

Hi Jeffery Walters ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that our Support team responds to each email players send to them. If the information and data provided by the players are verified successfully, then players receive some in-game currencies which they were supposed to get. If the issue is with the game then it gets forwarded/escalated to the product team.

Product team then investigates the issue to find the root cause and work hard to fix it. Then once the issue is fixed, an update of the game is released. Hence, we can assure you that you will get appropriate assistance if you contact our support team

We request you to please send details of what it is, to our support team at
            android-pcis@sparklingsociety.net
            Or
            ios-pcis@sparklingsociety.net
            Or
            windows-pcis@sparklingsociety.net
            Or
            mac-pcis@sparklingsociety.net so that they can assess and help you in the best way possible

Comment

No Thank You!!! I have already done everything that you requested above.... And no help was offered except to inform me that IT WAS MY FAULT. Furthermore: I have already, (and happily), deleted all apps linked to Sparkling Society. I truly KNOW, that Sparkling Society developers are incredibly inferior to even those developers who created "PONG". And most terrible, is that the heads of Sparkling Society are STEALING from their own consumers. And since the 'game' has already been deleted, (WHICH I INFORMED SS ABOUT IN AN EARLIER POST), there is NO WAY that I can present the information requested by SS, and they know that. Just another way for SS to not be held accountable for their obvious failures in their apps, and especially in connecting with the people who post on these failing forums.

Comment

Hey, I got the same issue, I have the Video icon in Paradise City Island But Not Tropical Paradise anymore, I am on my 4 game now, first Windows and my Hard Disk messed up, before I reinstalled a Fresh Windows and a New Hard Disk. But last game it just stop function and played 2 days now and no more Videos again in Tropical Paradise, but a Friend has it that played next to me, so its not based on when its showen in my case. Also if it was my settings I wouldn't have it on Paradise City Island and I still have Videos there.

But to the reson for my answer, I'm not going off like this on Sparkling Society, they do the best they can to help I think. I am frustrated aswell and so tired of this bug in Tropical Paradise. Sure its frustrating when you get back answer from support its about when Videos is showen and internet connection. but I typed back and explained more and I think I in the end got a good answer. But that was last game, then my Hard Disk crashed. So installed new yesterday and to day I'm back to same situation about the videos. But still instead of going off on Sparkling Society, maybe accept ok this is a bug, sure it need to be fixed. But Be polite, to be polite doesn't cost you anything and also to be polite the Support after some mails, will understand and help you as best as they can. I am so annoyed about this Video issue aswell, but I wont going off and accuse Sparkling Society. Instead I try to ask them for a registration account for the game, so we can reinstall the game and still continue on same level. Thats what I will keep pushing for instead of being angry at a company, that I really think doing the best they can, maybe its a bug in the ads service and what I'm doing now is try to figure this out. But I still dont think use hard words and accuse Sparkling Society will do any good, even if the bug is there issue. We all have the option to be polite and keep writing support to we are helped, thats why support are there. I think Sparkling doing amazing job for being a small company. Yes I say small I played MMO games for 12 years soon and Blizzard is a big company with massive bugs time to time, if its bugging You wont get any money back for playing the game. You Buy 8 expensive expansions (little less expensive for new players the old expansions tho) you pay 13 euro every month on top of that and still they wont give gift codes free gold or anything. So I think we can be a little nicer to Sparkling Society for a free game, if its bugging and you cant stand it stop playing. But every game has there bugs, some more some less. But to be polite is something thats not cost anything, and will get more in life then being angry.

Comment

Hey, I got the same issue, I have the Video icon in Paradise City Island But Not Tropical Paradise anymore, I am on my 4 game now, first Windows and my Hard Disk messed up, before I reinstalled a Fresh Windows and a New Hard Disk. But last game it just stop function and played 2 days now and no more Videos again in Tropical Paradise, but a Friend has it that played next to me, so its not based on when its showen in my case. Also if it was my settings I wouldn't have it on Paradise City Island and I still have Videos there.

But to the reson for my answer, I'm not going off like this on Sparkling Society, they do the best they can to help I think. I am frustrated aswell and so tired of this bug in Tropical Paradise. Sure its frustrating when you get back answer from support its about when Videos is showen and internet connection. but I typed back and explained more and I think I in the end got a good answer. But that was last game, then my Hard Disk crashed. So installed new yesterday and to day I'm back to same situation about the videos. But still instead of going off on Sparkling Society, maybe accept ok this is a bug, sure it need to be fixed. But Be polite, to be polite doesn't cost you anything and also to be polite the Support after some mails, will understand and help you as best as they can. I am so annoyed about this Video issue aswell, but I wont going off and accuse Sparkling Society. Instead I try to ask them for a registration account for the game, so we can reinstall the game and still continue on same level. Thats what I will keep pushing for instead of being angry at a company, that I really think doing the best they can, maybe its a bug in the ads service and what I'm doing now is try to figure this out. But I still dont think use hard words and accuse Sparkling Society will do any good, even if the bug is there issue. We all have the option to be polite and keep writing support to we are helped, thats why support are there. I think Sparkling doing amazing job for being a small company. Yes I say small I played MMO games for 12 years soon and Blizzard is a big company with massive bugs time to time, if its bugging You wont get any money back for playing the game. You Buy 8 expensive expansions (little less expensive for new players the old expansions tho) you pay 13 euro every month on top of that and still they wont give gift codes free gold or anything. So I think we can be a little nicer to Sparkling Society for a free game, if its bugging and you cant stand it stop playing. But every game has there bugs, some more some less. But to be polite is something thats not cost anything, and will get more in life then being angry.

Comment

• RealCountryRebel
                    RealCountryRebel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I am Jeffery Walters, and it is my post that you are referring too. Thank you for your response and comments. And I agree that politeness works. However, when a company blames you instead of taking the responsibility for themselves, kindness no longer has any real meaning. They told me that no one else was having this problem, (No videos, CRASHING Windows 10, CRASHING hard-drives), yet here you are having the exact same problems that they blamed me for. Strange, huh??? Plus, they have now blocked me from this forum. YET HERE I AM!!! Good luck to you in all that you do.

My name is: Jeffery Walters. First my COMMENTS WERE DELETED... and... NOW I'VE BEEN BLOCKED!!! Are those the actions of a legitimate company??? NO!!! Let's see what they do now.

Comment

They never blamed me, on last game when Hard Disk Crashed, they still give me a gift for my troubles even if It was in my own system. I dont know what to say, can only talk about my experience with support and that has been good, first 2 answer was about my internet connection and when ads service has opportunity to show videos. But I keep explaining and 3 answer was really helpfull and I think if you got blocked I think you wasn't polite. I dont think they block for fun I just cant. If you also dislike Sparkling society so much, why do you even want to come back here? I dont understand that, if I dislike something I dont log in or I erase the membership. But I'm not to say what happened to you and I'm sorry you are disappointed. But I think best way for your own happiness is to move on, play games you like, spend time on Forums you like, in the end thats make you have a better enjoyment of a game. I really wish everyone didn't have bugs, but bugs are there and I still believe to move on and spend times on things you like will give you more then keep fighting for something thats makes you upset. Even if Sparkling done wrong, I cant tell I didn't know the truth. I still believe to move on will give you more in the end. I live with PTSD from trauma and my days can be a hell when flashbacks coming and even if it is a hell often. But it gave me something as well a reality to understand life's bigger problem instead of focus on small like bugs in a game.

But who am I to tell who people want to spend there time, I can only try to say what I believe is right.
                    I wish you the best, I wish everyone the best really and a more happy life and happy gaming.
                    I also believe in Sparkling Society's friendliness, but thats based on my reality.

Comment

Working...
                    X