Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not getting any double cash videos or any of them speed extra crane NOTHING! a!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not getting any double cash videos or any of them speed extra crane NOTHING! a!!

Why am I not being offered to watch any videos no bank construction trailers or cinemas. 2 weeks not happy

I'm not getting them either on android

Comment

I just read to clear the app's cache in settings and it worked for me. Shouldn't have to do that but until a permanent fix is done, hopefully this will do as a work around. Hope it helps you.

Comment

The same has just happened to me yesterday. I have been playing for a couple of weeks without any problem. I had just started to build / expand on my 2nd Island and suddenly no x 2 Speed / x 2 Profit ) @ Bank and Cinema.

However I had used this feature 3 times in one day and spend an addictive amount of time playing (Oops).

What I tried was to clear my internet history / temp files / cookies and have a break from playing.

When I came back today the problem was solved !
        Last edited by Rizzo; 6th September 2019, 18:21. Reason: Solution to tech prob with x2 Profit / x 2 Game Speed / Gold

Comment

Working...
        X