Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paradise island isn't suppose to be played with real money is it !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradise island isn't suppose to be played with real money is it !!!!

The prices on paradise city and the amount of money that can be made is way off. I have never seen prices so high so early in any of the building games. There is also no way to help with making any extra money or gold such as treasure chest,wishing well or my favorite gift on day 1, day 2 day 3 etc... I really hope this game doesn't fizzle out because you have to do nothing but collect for days to be able to play. I really like this game and was very disappointed when I paid lots for businesses and barely got anything back. Even the land is to expensive for the little tiny spots we get. One last thing, what's up with all the dead spots?? You have never read anything from me before now because I have played almost all the building games and never had a problem.

@ivey101 - yes, I know. This issue is the same with City Island 3 and to a lesser extent City Island 2. You may just have to deal, unless they do something about it. Would be nice if the free giftcodes earned you more than just a few pieces of gold - if they did, this wouldn't be an issue. Hopefully City Island 5 will be a little bit better.
    Attention: As of October 26th, 2016 my membership with the Sparkling Society will cease permenantly. I have had too many issues with the games and the solutions offered have not lasted, and therefore I am finding other games to play. I thank you all for welcoming me, and I don't know if I will see any of you again. Official good-bye from me.

- Jamie

Comment

ivey01 - I totally agree, already put down my concerns on the prices and the value for money of this game to the management. However, I don't think anything will change. But they should do something with the pricelist of this game or they should change the quantities you get for your money/gold. Furthermore there is still a difference between Android and iOS players, which, in my knowledge, is still not being dealt with.
      See you at the islands !

CI3: 3i=4deo0cvlaux1
      CI4: 4i-d3odn
      PCIS: PCi-9gnhb

Comment

Had no problems in Paradise Island . the game is good

Comment

No sweat, the game is (like City Island 3) good, but a player needs either a lot of patience or a lot of cash and/or gold in his pocket to play this game in a acceptable progress.
          See you at the islands !

CI3: 3i=4deo0cvlaux1
          CI4: 4i-d3odn
          PCIS: PCi-9gnhb

Comment

Because patience is a virtue

Comment

You need a ton of patience to play this game for FREE. The price of land and of moving to another island will hit you for 6. But to be fair, the option of using REAL money can't be wished away cos these guys have to recoup their Developer expenses.

Comment

• demig
                demig commented
                Editing a comment
                I do not know which level you are playing, but FYI after reaching level 100 the happines counter is speeding up and for each level you reach you will get free gold. Sums up to approx. 55x gold for every 10 levels.

That might compensate a lot.
                Last edited by demig; 7th November 2017, 14:07.

I'm only in level 40. Like i said in another post, I don't know how I'll progress as for the next island I need 40 million cash to go to the next island.

Comment

Looks like I've reached the end of the game. 40 million is way too much. While it lasted , I say the game was really good. Bye folks and thanks.

Comment

The game has become far to expensive to play and it you don't buy it take forever to move on. I have tried to buy gold and money but I am unable to even do that so all I am doing is collecting daily. I get 1 bar of gold a day and I am only on level 28. I love the game but really far to expensive and slow moving forward.

Comment

Post Deleted
                    Last edited by pammy53p; 16th July 2019, 18:42. Reason: This friendcode is, (no longer in use)

Comment

username: SpiceGuid, friend-code: PCw-hijh5, current level: 41, game version: 2.1.0

Sparkling Society has a sort of freemium business model.
                      I mean to have to pay REAL money to speed up the game to a reasonable level.
                      Otherwise, supposing you are jobless, have a lot of free time, or spend most of your time in front of your personal computer, then yes it's a FREE game, just multitasking collect taxes the whole day.

Comment

Working...
                      X