Announcement

Collapse

Closing this forum

Dear Sparkling Society Fans,

We are very grateful for all your contributions and would like to thank you for all your feedback and great ideas on our forum. However, on June 1st 2020 we will stop facilitating this forum.

We are constantly working on improving the quality and experience of our games, and we have found that the forum hasn't been of value for this purpose. Because of this we've had to make the difficult decision to close it down.
For us focus is what counts, and what we love most is to work on the improvements of our games in every sense. We are determined to deliver the best city building experience on mobile.
At the same time there are still many other options to connect with fellow players, which we encourage you to explore.

For City Island 5 players; please visit the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/676348963172909/. We are not affiliated with this group, but they have told us that they are glad to welcome you all in their community. Most likely, initiatives like this are available on Facebook for other games as well.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please send us an email at [email protected]
See more
See less

Having some issues with my game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having some issues with my game

Hey, I'm having some problems with my game. When I collect money & gold, building and upgrading my buildings, houses, and etc. After going back to the game, it's doesn't show the upgrades, collecting gold and money, and etc that I made.

AsianRocket89 This is a technical problem, which should not happen by the way.

Did you restart your device? Sometimes that helps.

The quickest way to solve this is putting in an email to Sparkling Society. The correct address can be found on their website. Please note that each game and playing system has its own emailaddress.

I hope this will workout for you, I had my troubles in the past too.

Good luck.
    See you at the islands !

CI3: 3i=4deo0cvlaux1
    CI4: 4i-d3odn
    PCIS: PCi-9gnhb

Comment

Yeah, I restarted many times, still didn't fix the issues.

Comment

• demig
        demig commented
        Editing a comment
        So mailing Sparkling Society should be the solution to solve the problem. Cannot tell when you will get the answer. Level, playingdevice and friendcode are important and as much info on what happened in the game (what happened when). Normally you should be compensated for your loss in gold or cash.

I really hope this helps.

Good luck.
        Last edited by demig; 16th July 2017, 20:39.

PCi-23hof
      My game freezes everytime I click on the brown floating "Hotel". I have updated my game, just today. I have done reboot on my device (iPad Pro) and repeatedly refreshed the game.
      Also, why can't I register in the leaderboard?
      Please, please help.

Comment

• demig
        demig commented
        Editing a comment
        @06rye14

The best and quickest way to solve these kind of problems is mailing Sparkling Society. The correct emailaddress can be found on the website. Level, playingdevice and friendcode are important and as much info on what happened in the game (what happened when).

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

• Brandon Cunningham
        Brandon Cunningham commented
        Editing a comment
        How do you get extra money & gold?

Brandon Cunningham Just keep playing. After reaching level 100 earning gold is much easier. Furthermore you can always buy gold within the game. I hope this helps.
      See you at the islands !

CI3: 3i=4deo0cvlaux1
      CI4: 4i-d3odn
      PCIS: PCi-9gnhb

Comment

i have the same issue at level 58. tried everything and now waiting reply from web site.

Comment

hi
          i sent a mail to the team with the issue listed. following day the issue was gone and now playing again without issue.

Comment

my jetski dock always disappears this is my 3rd time buying whats happening?? help

Comment

Working...
            X