Announcement

Collapse

Closing this forum

Dear Sparkling Society Fans,

We are very grateful for all your contributions and would like to thank you for all your feedback and great ideas on our forum. However, on June 1st 2020 we will stop facilitating this forum.

We are constantly working on improving the quality and experience of our games, and we have found that the forum hasn't been of value for this purpose. Because of this we've had to make the difficult decision to close it down.
For us focus is what counts, and what we love most is to work on the improvements of our games in every sense. We are determined to deliver the best city building experience on mobile.
At the same time there are still many other options to connect with fellow players, which we encourage you to explore.

For City Island 5 players; please visit the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/676348963172909/. We are not affiliated with this group, but they have told us that they are glad to welcome you all in their community. Most likely, initiatives like this are available on Facebook for other games as well.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please send us an email at [email protected]
See more
See less

Not filling jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom
    replied
    So I actually did the math. I have 139 residents... 147 jobs filled out of a total 182 jobs available... My city advisor is still telling me that there are 35 people without jobs...

Leave a comment:

• Mom
    started a topic Not filling jobs

Not filling jobs

The city advisor says there are 35 people without jobsb but I have 2 business with zero employees and most others are at 90%. I have roads to all the businesses, I have community buildings and decorations happiness is at 107%
    The icon right below happiness, which I think is residency, says 147/217 which makes me think I have plenty of houses... The next one down which I think is employees says 147/182 wgich makes me think I have enough available jobs .. What am I to do ?nzn and how do I get rid of this annoying background image on tbis post? It makes it so hard to read Lk#j

Working...
X