Announcement

Collapse

Closing this forum

Dear Sparkling Society Fans,

We are very grateful for all your contributions and would like to thank you for all your feedback and great ideas on our forum. However, on June 1st 2020 we will stop facilitating this forum.

We are constantly working on improving the quality and experience of our games, and we have found that the forum hasn't been of value for this purpose. Because of this we've had to make the difficult decision to close it down.
For us focus is what counts, and what we love most is to work on the improvements of our games in every sense. We are determined to deliver the best city building experience on mobile.
At the same time there are still many other options to connect with fellow players, which we encourage you to explore.

For City Island 5 players; please visit the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/676348963172909/. We are not affiliated with this group, but they have told us that they are glad to welcome you all in their community. Most likely, initiatives like this are available on Facebook for other games as well.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please send us an email at [email protected]
See more
See less

Sorry... I broke your game! - I win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry... I broke your game! - I win!

I just went from Level 99 - 99% to Level 100

Only problem is... the percentage is still stuck at 100% and no matter the amount of gameplay... it doesn't go higher!

Is that your way of telling me.... it's time to get a life?

LOL
    Attached Files

that's intentional - no problem there
    I may not like what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
    - Voltaire
    Friendcodes:
    https://pastebin.com/HhinM9kp

Comment

Originally posted by mitch01 View Post
      that's intentional - no problem there
      Mitch01 is correct. The game doesn't go higher than level 100, although it would be interesting if it did. Once you reach level 100 at 100%, you've beat the game - congratulations!
      Attention: As of October 26th, 2016 my membership with the Sparkling Society will cease permenantly. I have had too many issues with the games and the solutions offered have not lasted, and therefore I am finding other games to play. I thank you all for welcoming me, and I don't know if I will see any of you again. Official good-bye from me.

- Jamie

Comment

YRAG - Time to play the next Sparkling Society game. 100% is always the highest level you can reach. However in SS games there are happiness levels of 100% and higher. Haha: Happier than happy is the word. But I can recommend CI3 or 4. Have fun.
        See you at the islands !

CI3: 3i=4deo0cvlaux1
        CI4: 4i-d3odn
        PCIS: PCi-9gnhb

Comment

Working...
        X