Restoring a game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring a game

Hi folks, I had to reset my phone and I am trying to restore my previous game. Is there a way to do this?

Hi Freddie,

As per the design of the game, all the game progress is stored locally on the device. If you have already performed a factory reset on your device without creating a backup, then we will not be able to restore the game progress for you.

In future, before performing a factory reset or changing devices, please create a backup using Helium app for Android devices or iCloud backup and transfer feature for iOS devices to avoid the loss of game progress.

However, we do understand the value of efforts put by players in order to build the city. We would request you to please contact our support team and provide them the details so that they can give you a nice headstart on your new account

Comment

How to backup my city?

Comment

Hi Chin,

We would request you to please provide more details at: https://www.sparklingsociety.net/contacts/

The more details you provide, the better they will assist you further accordingly.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170812_094153.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	7137

Comment

Chin Aik This should not happen since you will have daily rewards every day. I cannot help you with this but I advise you to put in an email to Sparkling Society explaining what happened when. Please note that each system and game has its own email addresss.
            Last edited by demig; 13th August 2017, 16:05.
            See you at the islands !

CI3: 3i=4deo0cvlaux1
            CI4: 4i-d3odn
            PCIS: PCi-9gnhb

Comment

Working...
            X